Neca Pacific Rim NECA Action Figures Discussion Thread

bloodsnake007

Ltd. Ed./Birthdays/Video Game Mod
Premium Supporter
May 18, 2013
AZ, U.S.A
Yo my Pacific Rim Homies!!! :cool: :woot: @tridon @Scary Hair @PKAVFC @Apollon @MGD @ocielz

I'm through the fu**ing the roof with excitement that NECA is releasing more Pacific Rim Action Figures!!! :woot: :notworthy:

nycc-2014-neca-pacific-rim-001-jpg.106599

Series 4 (November 2014) More info from the official NECA website: :http://necaonline.com/49146/product...uxe-action-figure-series-4-jaeger-assortment/
Series 4.PNG

Each 7″ scale figure features over 20 points of articulation and incredible detail. Assortment includes Gipsy Danger 2.0 and Tacit Ronin. Both Jaegers are created from the actual digital files utilized by ILM in the creation of the film.

Available for Pre-Order: :thumbs:
Gipsy Danger 2.0
NEC12563.jpg

Jaeger Tacit Ronin
NEC12564.jpg

Series 5 (December 2014 or Early 2015) - Will be UPDATED when details are released! ;)

PR!.jpg

I have Series 4 and Otachi on pre-order right now from Big Bad Toy Store and I'll definitely pre-order Series 5 once it goes live. It looks like Neca will continue to release Pacific Rim figures right up to the release of the sequel. I can't wait for a deluxe Slattern figure! It'd be nice to see some more Kaiju. :thumbs::D

• Helpful Post
Reactions: bloodsnake007
Reactions: tridon