Neca Pacific Rim NECA Action Figures Discussion Thread

bloodsnake007

Ltd. Ed./Birthdays/Video Game Mod
Premium Supporter
May 18, 2013
AZ, U.S.A
Yo my Pacific Rim Homies!!! :cool: :woot: @tridon @Scary Hair @PKAVFC @Apollon @MGD @ocielz

I'm through the fu**ing the roof with excitement that NECA is releasing more Pacific Rim Action Figures!!! :woot: :notworthy:

nycc-2014-neca-pacific-rim-001-jpg.106599

Series 4 (November 2014) More info from the official NECA website: :http://necaonline.com/49146/product...uxe-action-figure-series-4-jaeger-assortment/
Series 4.PNG

Each 7″ scale figure features over 20 points of articulation and incredible detail. Assortment includes Gipsy Danger 2.0 and Tacit Ronin. Both Jaegers are created from the actual digital files utilized by ILM in the creation of the film.

Available for Pre-Order: :thumbs:
Gipsy Danger 2.0
NEC12563.jpg

Jaeger Tacit Ronin
NEC12564.jpg

Series 5 (December 2014 or Early 2015) - Will be UPDATED when details are released! ;)

PR!.jpg

@bloodsnake007
Good luck finding Leatherback (?) Prices have increased for him. I was able to get home when he was released.
That GD is a Toy r Us exclusive, I think I might skip that one. I have too many GD figures, looking forward to Ultimate Striker Eureka :D
@ocielz I know! :banghead: Leatherback is fu**ing outrageous on ebay! :squint: I'm kicking myself on the nalgas for having waited so long to get these PR Collectibles! :mad: Oh well... :meh:

And HELL YEAH, that Ultimate Striker Eureka is gonna be bad ass! :woot:
NECA-Pacific-Rim-Ultimate-Striker-Eureka-002.jpg

It's just a damn shame PR2 might get cancelled! :( I would love to see more Action Figures! :thumbs:

Reactions: ocielz
Thanks for posting the pic of that Anteverse Gipsy, @bloodsnake007! I had no idea that existed!!! :OMG:

I wonder if it's available at Canadian Toys R Us stores? I guess I'll have to swing by one this weekend and check it out. That's gorgeous, though. I definitely need it.

Besides that one, the only PR Neca figures I'm missing are...

NEC12714.jpg

And...
NEC12731.jpg

Other than those, the collection is complete. :thumbs:

Thanks for posting the pic of that Anteverse Gipsy, @bloodsnake007! I had no idea that existed!!! :OMG:

I wonder if it's available at Canadian Toys R Us stores? I guess I'll have to swing by one this weekend and check it out. That's gorgeous, though. I definitely need it.

Besides that one, the only PR Neca figures I'm missing are...

NEC12714.jpg

And...
NEC12731.jpg

Other than those, the collection is complete. :thumbs:
@tridon "The collection is complete." :squint: You lucky b@stard! :mad: :angry: :p

Good luck finding the Toys-R-Us Exclusive in Canada, if you need help let me know. I'm gonna hit the local stores this weekend! :thumbs:

@tridon "The collection is complete." :squint: You lucky b@stard! :mad: :angry: :p

That's what happens when you pre-order every figure from Day 1 onward. :p

(Trust me, it hasn't been nice on my bank account.)

Good luck finding the Toys-R-Us Exclusive in Canada, if you need help let me know. I'm gonna hit the local stores this weekend! :thumbs:

Thanks, bud! I'll let you know! :)

• Helpful Post
Reactions: bloodsnake007