DigiPack The Hunger Games: Catching Fire (Blu-ray Digipack) (Target Exclusive) [USA]

kaw

Pop!/Movies/TV Mod
Premium Supporter
Nov 4, 2010
Vancouver Canada
Hunger Games: Catching Fire (Blu-ray/DVD/Digital)(Bonus Disc) + Free Fabric Poster With Any Pre-order - Only at Target

Release date: March 7th, 2014
Price: $24.99
Size: G1
Buy link: The Hunger Games: Catching Fire
Group buy: here

hgcf.jpg

Exclusive free fabric poster ($9.99 retail value) with any pre-order purchase.

14584359_Alt01_201312031721.jpg

Target Exclusive (45 minutes of content):
• “ONE VISION” (A FAITHFUL ADAPTATION)--translating Suzanne Collin’s source material to the big screen
• “THE ALLIANCE” (RETURNING CAST)—an inside look at the close-knit relationships of the returning actors
• “FRIEND OR FOE” (NEW CAST)--finding the perfect embodiments of the new characters

Additional Special Features (over 2 hours of content):
• Filmmaker Commentary
• 9-part Making-of Documentary
• Deleted Scenes
• Divergent Sneak Peek

More Images:

Video review

Attachments

• cha_df.JPG
    cha_df.JPG
    45.9 KB · Views: 250
Last edited by a moderator:
Saw this in the theater last night and really enjoyed it. Definitely planning to collect multiple versions and this looks like a great start.

I'm not pre-ordering cause then they don't price adjust. I'm sure this will be a popular relase, but I am also sure Target will flood the market with this edition just like for Hunger Games (first movie)

They had so many they had a sale during christmas for that edition

Mailed editions are not affected by the spider wrap, but even if I spend a bit more, I have not had major issues with Target by mail....yet (aside from the shabby packaging).

Target.com orders don't always include the Target Exclusive stickers, unless something has changed. I know some of their exclusive digibooks have come with the exclusive wording on the j-card (H&G, Little Mermaid, Brave etc.), but digi's like MOS and TDKR used stickers. This is of course if you care about the sticker.

Target.com orders don't always include the Target Exclusive stickers, unless something has changed. I know some of their exclusive digibooks have come with the exclusive wording on the j-card (H&G, Little Mermaid, Brave etc.), but digi's like MOS and TDKR used stickers. This is of course if you care about the sticker.

But I do care, I care more about the sticker than the item itself, maybe even more than life :LOL:

Judging by the disc sleeves, it looks like a digipack style release, similar to USA Planet Earth / Indy Jones.

I think they call it a book because it's a hardcover book style casing, but different from Man of Steel digibook.

** also, I really like Jennifer Lawrence and everything :drool:... but are there any other characters in this movie? She's all over every part of the artwork.

Last edited: