DigiPack The Hunger Games: Catching Fire (Blu-ray Digipack) (Target Exclusive) [USA]

kaw

Pop!/Movies/TV Mod
Premium Supporter
Nov 4, 2010
Vancouver Canada
Hunger Games: Catching Fire (Blu-ray/DVD/Digital)(Bonus Disc) + Free Fabric Poster With Any Pre-order - Only at Target

Release date: March 7th, 2014
Price: $24.99
Size: G1
Buy link: The Hunger Games: Catching Fire
Group buy: here

hgcf.jpg

Exclusive free fabric poster ($9.99 retail value) with any pre-order purchase.

14584359_Alt01_201312031721.jpg

Target Exclusive (45 minutes of content):
• “ONE VISION” (A FAITHFUL ADAPTATION)--translating Suzanne Collin’s source material to the big screen
• “THE ALLIANCE” (RETURNING CAST)—an inside look at the close-knit relationships of the returning actors
• “FRIEND OR FOE” (NEW CAST)--finding the perfect embodiments of the new characters

Additional Special Features (over 2 hours of content):
• Filmmaker Commentary
• 9-part Making-of Documentary
• Deleted Scenes
• Divergent Sneak Peek

More Images:

Video review

Attachments

• cha_df.JPG
    cha_df.JPG
    45.9 KB · Views: 251
Last edited by a moderator:
I know this JUST got moved again back to Digipack... but it has "Pages" like Indiana Jones. So doesn't that make it a DigiBOOK?

According to Sigill's Thread this shouldn't be labeled a Digipack. This is starting to get confusing. haha

I know this JUST got moved again back to Digipack... but it has "Pages" like Indiana Jones. So doesn't that make it a DigiBOOK?

According to Sigill's Thread this shouldn't be labeled a Digipack. This is starting to get confusing. haha

Considering the first release from Target had a blu-ray, dvd and bonus disc, it was more of hard case tray, but did not have any bound pages, it seems to me that this will be exactly the same. I see no pictures of pages in Target's mockup.

Having said that, I have asked members that frequent both the digibook and digipack forums to come up with some guidelines and examples of these releases.

From that, HiDefNinja will create additional guidelines here in our forums on how to classify these releases.

"What is a digibook" and "What is a digipack" in their own threads.

Based on the feedback in the first release thread (which you can read here), it will be classified as a digipack.

There may be revisions, if necessary, to Simon's thread.

Last edited:
Considering the first release from Target had a blu-ray, dvd and bonus disc, it was more of hard case tray, but did not have any bound pages, it seems to me that this will be exactly the same. I see no pictures of pages in Target's mockup.

Hmmm, I may be wrong... but I disagree. From the mock up it looks to be much different then the first one (which was a standard Digipack).

I'm guessing this will be just like Indiana Jones. Where "the pages" Hold the discs.

On the picture you can see a bound spine, the cut out for where the disc goes, and a couple pages.

14584359.jpg

Understand what I'm getting at? or am I crazy? haha

I guess they could end up changing it from the mock up to be exactly the same as the first. But right now, I dont think this is your reg ol' Digipack.

Reactions: dirtyoak
I get what you are saying, but I've been doing these group buys for a while now from Target and they all say something about a book if it is indeed going to have one.

Multiple Disney Releases, Despicable Me 2, Man of Steel, etc

Having said that, no way to tell what it will be for sure until it's in hand.

But the thing that makes the most sense and is not built on speculation, is the fact the first one has been determined to be a digipack.

If it is indeed a book, it will be moved back.

If it was just a picture of a steelbook or a metal case, we'd have no question about what it is, right? :hilarious:

I get what you are saying, but I've been doing these group buys for a while now from Target and they all say something about a book if it is indeed going to have one.

Multiple Disney Releases, Despicable Me 2, Man of Steel, etc

Having said that, no way to tell what it will be for sure until it's in hand.

But the thing that makes the most sense and is not built on speculation, is the fact the first one has been determined to be a digipack.

If it is indeed a book, it will be moved back.

If it was just a picture of a steelbook or a metal case, we'd have no question about what it is, right? :hilarious:

I agree with kaw that this doesn't look to be a digipak but rather a digibook like the one for Indiana Jones in the US, Die Hard collection, Alien in the US and so on.

But I agree that it's no problem just changing it to digibook when we have confirmation. :)

Last edited:
Reactions: kaw
Hunger Games: Catching Fire (Target Exclusive) Blu-ray Digipack [USA]

I can't wait-have this on pre-order as well and it will go great with the 1st Hunger Games exclusive and of course the Best Buy Steels:scat:

::: Staff/Community Manager :::

Last edited:
NONONONOONO.. Remember the website won't price match the usual lower price on release week.

Very true for this folks in the USA getting a copy for themselves. Best to hold off until we get closer.

Personally, I've been hosed by many other factors, but the biggest one that bothers collectors here are the spider wraps form the in-store copies...

And the only way to avoid that is to get that order in early...

Reactions: digitalbabe
Very true for this folks in the USA getting a copy for themselves. Best to hold off until we get closer.

Personally, I've been hosed by many other factors, but the biggest one that bothers collectors here are the spider wraps form the in-store copies...

And the only way to avoid that is to get that order in early...

Well since my "glorious " target has been getting worse and worse holing movies I pulled the trigger and ordered. With the Free shipping going on yesterday and today I could not resist. Hopefully it shows up well That way I can target best buy at open :scat: