The Hunger Games: Mockingjay - Part 1 (Blu-ray SteelBook) (FilmArena Collection #8) [Czech Republic]

carllenc

Premium Supporter
Oct 22, 2011
Czech Republic
Release date: April 8, 2015 (Standard 1/4 slip) - April 15, 2015 (FAC)
Price: 599 CZK (Standard) - 699 CZK (FAC)
Purchase link: Standard - FAC
Group buy: carllenc Mini GB 1/4 Slip CLOSED - carllenc FAC full slip CLOSED

Notes: FilmArena Collection Limited Numbered Edition, limited to 1000 copies, FullSlip + Lenticular magnet + Photo Cards + Collector Cards + Numbering Card + Numbering Hologram Sticker

HG3.JPG

received_1077298305620056.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
Awesome looking steelbook thanks for the pic views really looks nice and stunning cant wait to receive mine know...

Mine arrived today, my first FA steelbook, great quality, extras are great and everything was individually shrink wrapped.. And there is a title on the spine :thumbs::DLooking forward to commando next:drool:

FA does things so right. Instead of just basic steelbook release, they add fullslip, cards, lenticular, numbering etc to many steels. Also I don't have to deal with customs since they're in Europe. I missed FA Interview With The Vampire, but hopefully I can get it one day. Overall very excited about FA.

Mockingjay was dispatched today wohoo!

Reactions: thecardman23
Really disappointment the US will refuse to provide quality steels with spot gloss and good matte finishes. This steelbook is FAR better than the NA version. I dont really care about the slip or anything else but I want that steelbook.

Reactions: lgans316
Looks fantastic....I think I am going to get every FA version now as long as they give it the full slip treatment....

And Carl is my favorite GB host...so easy decision to join any FA GB he hosts!!!

Reactions: carllenc
This looks awesome. My first time even hearing about it. I'm considering joining the Kingsmen group buy. What was the total cost shipped to the USA?

I cannot praise the quality of this awesome steelbook enough. The lenticular has excellent depth and transition effects. Fantasic spot gloss on front and back and the matte finish puts the BB version in the shade. It needless to say kicks seven shades of sh** out of the UK version

Reactions: lgans316
Mine arrived on Friday :) So happy with this package :) Really nice slipcover and lenti :) The ART Cards are stunning little disapointed by the charcater cards but i'm really happy that i hae it. It will look really nice in my Hunger Games Worldwide Colection