The Hurt Locker (Blu-ray + DVD SteelBook) [Korea]

Horhay

ホルヘ
Jan 27, 2009
San Pedro, CA
TheHurtLockerKOR.jpg

Available at Yesasia.com for $34.99 and free international shipping!

BD info:

Blu-ray Region Code: A - Americas (North, Central and South except French Guiana), Korea, Japan, South East Asia (including Hong Kong, Macau and Taiwan)
Release Date: July 6th
Language: English
Subtitles: English, Korean
Country of Origin: United States
Picture Format: NTSC, [HD] High Definition
Sound Information: Dolby Digital 2.0, 5.1 DTS-HD Master Audio
Disc Format(s): Blu-ray, DVD
Aspect Ratio: 1.85:1
Region Code: 3 - South East Asia (including Hong Kong, S. Korea and Taiwan)
Screen Resolution:1080p (1920 x 1080 progressive scan)
Publisher: Ein's M&M CO., LTD
Other Information: 2-Disc
Package Weight: 200 (g)
Shipment Unit: 1
YesAsia Catalog No.: 1022824875

Actual pics thanks to megabee:
kohurtlocker1.jpg

kohurtlocker2.jpg

kohurtlocker3.jpg

kohurtlocker4.jpg

kohurtlocker5.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Sounds like the 3 of us has been feeding this guys kids. I bought a couple of steels from him as well but from his ebay site. All from Virigina..I wonder if he's member here....

According to apsmith he's a very respected third-party seller. I think I have 4 or 5 SteelBooks from 'Blu-ray SteelBook Movies and More'. My last Metal Box I bought from Amazon Marketplace was PoTC: On Stranger Tides and it was from 'Blu-ray SteelBook Movies and More'. They always come very well packed too.

I got both editions (KOR and UK ones).

One is open (KOR) the other sealed (UK), but I still don't which one I should keep ^^

Any idea to make me choose ? :p

Get rid of the UK version and keep the Korean one. The close up of the UK version does not work IMO and the further zoomed out picture of the Korean beats the UK by far.

I got both editions (KOR and UK ones).

One is open (KOR) the other sealed (UK), but I still don't which one I should keep ^^

Any idea to make me choose ? :p

Keep the UK one and send me the Korean one ;)

Keep the Korean edition and ditch that UK edition. They didn't even bother to put the title on the UK edition. Talk about lazy. If you didn't know what the movie was you would be like 'what the hell is this?' Korean edition is way better imo.

HAHA, 2 answers, and 2 totally differents answers :p

But I don't know how much I should sell the KOR one if I do :D

DJ, this is only for you to answer so I just say it.

If you like the UK version keep the UK version. If you like the Korean version keep the Korean version.

If you like the UK version more, ditch the Korean version. If you like the Korean version more ditch the UK version.

Decide first what you are going to do and then you can talk about how much you want to sell it for etc.

Too add to this discussion... I have both Korean and UK editions and have not been able to 100% decide which one to keep and which one to sell. There both really nice but it has always bothered me that they didn't even put the damn title on the UK edition on the cover. Imagine they put the title on the UK edition in gold and debossed it :drool:

Too add to this discussion... I have both Korean and UK editions and have not been able to 100% decide which one to keep and which one to sell. There both really nice but it has always bothered me that they didn't even put the damn title on the UK edition on the cover. Imagine they put the title on the UK edition in gold and debossed it :drool:

I can imagine a lot of stuff happening on a lot of steelbooks, always a dream come true :hilarious: but most of the times it will never happen :(

DJ, this is only for you to answer so I just say it.

If you like the UK version keep the UK version. If you like the Korean version keep the Korean version.

If you like the UK version more, ditch the Korean version. If you like the Korean version more ditch the UK version.

Decide first what you are going to do and then you can talk about how much you want to sell it for etc.

I know I know, but this is the problem, I can't choose :p

The Korean version is way better, hence my previous suggestion :D

I noticed that you were interested :D

There is a member selling this for $60 plus shipping from USA.

I would sold it less expensive than that, probably around 50$.

We have the same problem.
I should choose between the two by knowing which ones has the best video and audio master.
But I can't find anything about that.

We have the same problem.
I should choose between the two by knowing which ones has the best video and audio master.
But I can't find anything about that.

Well I can tell you that the KOR version is region free and UK version is locked.

Thats all I know.

Was going through my steels to see which ones to keep on the shelf, and I totally forgot I had this one. Surprised me how nice it was. Don't even remember where I got it from. Beautiful steel, and the slip is quite nice.

Was going through my steels to see which ones to keep on the shelf, and I totally forgot I had this one. Surprised me how nice it was. Don't even remember where I got it from. Beautiful steel, and the slip is quite nice.

I think you got it from me ;)

its a highly underated steel book I think :scat:

I remember , ever sinse the UK Copy came out , this version died in the A$$ EEK!

I still think its the Best 1 out there :drool:

I think you got it from me ;)

its a highly underated steel book I think :scat:

I remember , ever sinse the UK Copy came out , this version died in the A$$ EEK!

I still think its the Best 1 out there :drool:

lol, I think you're right! I know I didn't buy it from the actual site, so I got it from a member here. That actually does sound familiar, man that was a long time ago. In case it was you, thanks again!

And yes, very underrated. I had totally forgotten about it when I found it, and I was surprised how nice it looked and that no seems to ever talk about it anymore. I think this belongs there with some of the Asian steels with slips that have been coming out.