The Hurt Locker (Blu-ray + DVD SteelBook) [Korea]

Horhay

ホルヘ
Jan 27, 2009
San Pedro, CA
TheHurtLockerKOR.jpg

Available at Yesasia.com for $34.99 and free international shipping!

BD info:

Blu-ray Region Code: A - Americas (North, Central and South except French Guiana), Korea, Japan, South East Asia (including Hong Kong, Macau and Taiwan)
Release Date: July 6th
Language: English
Subtitles: English, Korean
Country of Origin: United States
Picture Format: NTSC, [HD] High Definition
Sound Information: Dolby Digital 2.0, 5.1 DTS-HD Master Audio
Disc Format(s): Blu-ray, DVD
Aspect Ratio: 1.85:1
Region Code: 3 - South East Asia (including Hong Kong, S. Korea and Taiwan)
Screen Resolution:1080p (1920 x 1080 progressive scan)
Publisher: Ein's M&M CO., LTD
Other Information: 2-Disc
Package Weight: 200 (g)
Shipment Unit: 1
YesAsia Catalog No.: 1022824875

Actual pics thanks to megabee:
kohurtlocker1.jpg

kohurtlocker2.jpg

kohurtlocker3.jpg

kohurtlocker4.jpg

kohurtlocker5.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Here are some cover scans for The Hurt Locker [KOR]. I notice that the back has a slight bit of that crackly gold effect to it. Beautiful SB by the way. :)

Hurt Locker [KOR] (Blu-ray) (SteelBook)-front.jpg

Hurt Locker [KOR] (Blu-ray) (SteelBook)-back1.jpg

Hurt Locker [KOR] (Blu-ray) (SteelBook)-back2.jpg

Reactions: ash333
Reactions: Lone Crusader
I didn't realize the UK version was so similar to this original Korean version.

You can't go wrong with either one. Other than the Korean is region A while the UK is probably locked to region B from Lionsgate.

Both steelbook gets an A+ rating from me. Therefore, I don't need to double-dip for a similar cover.

Seeing these fantastic pictures and just been browsing at the very nice upcoming UK Edition i still think imho this is still the Steel to beat.

HERE is a third part seller on Amazon Marketplace. That's where I got mine from and he ships super fast and in good bubble wrap and very protected. The shipping time took two days for me. For those in countries other than the US, he does International shipping.

Cheers...

The new UK is probably going to be region locked. So, if you are from the USA or Asia, then you'll be affected in playing it.

If you have a region-free player, then get the new UK version. I think both of them look nice. The price of this steelbook never rise anyway so it shouldn't be affected at all. If you like to have a title "hurt locker", then the Korean edition is the only way to go.

I own the Korean set...since the cover is almost the same...I have no reason to double dip unless I want to be a Hurt Locker completist.

do you think release will be effected by the new uk edition??????

The new UK is probably going to be region locked. So, if you are from the USA or Asia, then you'll be affected in playing it.

If you have a region-free player, then get the new UK version. I think both of them look nice. The price of this steelbook never rise anyway so it shouldn't be affected at all. If you like to have a title "hurt locker", then the Korean edition is the only way to go.

I own the Korean set...since the cover is almost the same...I have no reason to double dip unless I want to be a Hurt Locker completist.

i bought one of the korean versions a while back for around £30, brand new and sealed, i did open it straight mainly because i knew that it was a very nice steelbook artwork wise, i will get the uk version as i live in the uk and it is very cheap, it is also being mass produced so i think it will hte korean one will dip for a bit but it will still be rare and very collectable to the hard core steelbook fans

---------- Post added at 08:09 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:08 AM ----------

maybe temporarily the value might go down for a bit. But in the long run it will go back up as it will be the rare one along with the G1 USA.

i agree i will get a uk as it will look nice next to my korean one and make it a set, i never see the korean one for sale anymore so im sure it will stay a more pricey steelbook

Just so you all know that this Korean version is still available on Amazon Marketplace. Link It's where I got mine and it's a beauty.

same seller i got mine from a few months back. It was 47.99 then!

Really fast shipping and awesome packaging from that seller. Bought 3-4 steel's from him never one problem.

same seller i got mine from a few months back. It was 47.99 then!

Really fast shipping and awesome packaging from that seller. Bought 3-4 steel's from him never one problem.

Sounds like the 3 of us has been feeding this guys kids. I bought a couple of steels from him as well but from his ebay site. All from Virigina..I wonder if he's member here....