The Incredible Hulk (Blu-ray SteelBook with Lenticular Magnet) (Zavvi Exclusive) [UK]

luke98

Premium Supporter
Jun 30, 2014
Alexandria Safe-Zone
Release date: October 10th, 2016
Purchase link: Zavvi
Price: £17.99
Note: Limited to 2,000 copies

1.jpg

2.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
Anybody received their copy yet? It's not due until October 10th but I got a email from zavvi apologising for it not being sent yet. Just kind of confusing.

He
Anybody received their copy yet? It's thing, due until October 10th but I got a email from zavvi apologising for it not being sent yet. Just kind of confusing.
Hey, i had the same message about this and hulk I have on preorder. It's the usual zavvi thing, they pushed back the release date but there system doesn't recognise this, you may well get another similar message in the coming weeks. Hope this helps.

Reactions: Aldo1892
I've been buying off zavvi for a long time but never experienced this at all. I have however see others with problems but can't say I have.

This is a very frequent thing with zavvi

I get at least one email a month about an item not yet shipped, and sorry etc

Just ignore it, like others have mentioned it's because your order don't update when the release date on a item changes or updates

Reactions: Aldo1892
I really like the spine on this and I also like how Hulk stands out from the background, but it could have done with a title on the front.