The Incredible Hulk (Blu-ray SteelBook with Lenticular Magnet) (Zavvi Exclusive) [UK]

luke98

Premium Supporter
Jun 30, 2014
Alexandria Safe-Zone
Release date: October 10th, 2016
Purchase link: Zavvi
Price: £17.99
Note: Limited to 2,000 copies

1.jpg

2.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
What is generally under the lenti? I don't own any lenti's and I'm not a big fan of them but wouldn't mind picking up the film with never buying the original release.

What is generally under the lenti? I don't own any lenti's and I'm not a big fan of them but wouldn't mind picking up the film with never buying the original release.
It's a removable Lenti Magnet
You can keep it on the steelbook or remove it at your pleasure

The steelbook itself artwork will be for now what is shown in the mock up
Until someone gets delivery it won't be know for sure exactly what the steelbook looks like

Reactions: RDE
Was bidding on the nova lenti on eBay now outbid. Just noticed the listing is private. I never trust private listings due to shilling. Glad zavvi are releasing this so I can pick this up. Just need a live date

Has anyone got any news on when is is going live ?
No news yet Zavvi not officially announced them yet even though the listings are on the website when using the links in the thread
They not officially listed yet in the steelbooks on their website

Zavvi will let the usual web forums contacts know when they will be going live but so far have not provided any info as to when yet

Release date: September 12th, 2016
Purchase link: Zavvi
Price: £19.99
Notes: Limited to 2,000 copies

View attachment 236832

Did anyone happen to buy an extra? This is my first time posting on this site by the way. I always visit it, and thought it was time to sign up. Everyone on here seems like good people so I thought Id take a chance and ask if anyone could help a fellow collector out?

Reactions: paulboland
Did anyone happen to buy an extra? This is my first time posting on this site by the way. I always visit it, and thought it was time to sign up. Everyone on here seems like good people so I thought Id take a chance and ask if anyone could help a fellow collector out?
It has not gone live yet to pre order
Zavvi listing always have sold out before a release goes live
Ignore the sold out for now

Keep a watch on this thread you will see info posted when it's known when it will live to pre order

Keep a watch on this thread you will see info posted when it's known when it will live to pre order

Ohhh okay, thanks for the quick response! I'll definitely keep an eye out.

Reactions: paulboland