The Last Digibook/Digipack/Mediabook acquired Thread

Four Lions

dscn3261r779.jpg

Audio: German & English
Subtitles: German & English

Reactions: Doctor Canus
Wow, thats cool. Did it have an english audio track?

No that's the down side, but I did know before I ordered it, so it's not really a disappointment - really pleased that it's numbered though, and it looks like the numbering is actually printed on the book cover!

Awesome on the Chris Hemworth signed Thor Wreck! Did you personally meet him?

Nah, did my reserach tho on the item. There's a guy on ebay who got 3 signed at the paramount pub studios in LA ... then there is pics online of hemsworth there actually signing ****. And the autograph is so spot on. Gotta do your homework when buying signed **** on ebay.

the other just sold this morning. I dont know if he will list the 3rd or keep for himself.

Nah, did my reserach tho on the item. There's a guy on ebay who got 3 signed at the paramount pub studios in LA ... then there is pics online of hemsworth there actually signing ****. And the autograph is so spot on. Gotta do your homework when buying signed **** on ebay.

the other just sold this morning. I dont know if he will list the 3rd or keep for himself.

Yeah, with autographs, it's best to do your homework. I only have one (Transformers ROTF signed by Michael Bay). I bought it off his website and it was being sold for charity purposes. One would think that is legit, but who knows. If I wasn't into steelbooks, I could see myself collecting autographed blus.

Yeah, with autographs, it's best to do your homework. I only have one (Transformers ROTF signed by Michael Bay). I bought it off his website and it was being sold for charity purposes. One would think that is legit, but who knows. If I wasn't into steelbooks, I could see myself collecting autographed blus.

I saw a guy selling those on ebay once. Its legit. He had the first transformers signed tho.

I also own Inglourious Basterrds signed by QT and Waltz. Its def legit. Waltz autograph is like impossible to fake lol.

I also won a Dawn of the Dead autographed, still waiting for that to arrive. Its been taking wayyy too long ..

Those aré reallly pretty. I hope they sell more like those.

Today i bought Flamenco, Flamenco. Very nice pictures and interesting text but only in Spanish.

Will post pictures on Friday.

BTW printz... Well the German Prince Valiant wich I posted above is a digibook. The 13 Assassins is a thick digipak.

Last edited: