The Last Digibook/Digipack/Mediabook acquired Thread

Finally received the Dutch "Ultimate Scream Collection" digibook today from Bol.com. The cover is not as was shown when this was originally announced. I don't want to open my copy yet, but I've edited the original photo from the Bol site to approximate the actual cover....

Attachments

• scream4.jpg
    scream4.jpg
    26.4 KB · Views: 86
@Doctor Canus
Where did you buy the Prinz Eisenherz Mediabook? If I remember correctly then it's only available at Müller. But haven't seen it there...

Last edited:
Nah, did my reserach tho on the item. There's a guy on ebay who got 3 signed at the paramount pub studios in LA ... then there is pics online of hemsworth there actually signing ****. And the autograph is so spot on. Gotta do your homework when buying signed **** on ebay.

the other just sold this morning. I dont know if he will list the 3rd or keep for himself.

If I may ask...... Did it cost you a small fortune ??

I love collecting autographs, I have a few, but would like more

If I may ask...... Did it cost you a small fortune ??

I love collecting autographs, I have a few, but would like more

Actually no. I got it for like $60 but had $15 in ebay bucks. So for $45 for blu-ray 3d edition Thor autographed seems like a deal to me.

My first order of the new French digibooks arrived today...

3_french_digis.jpg

They are about a quarter of an inch/ half a centimetre shorter than the "standard" Warner US editions! These are actually the same height as a Blu-ray amaray case.

Last edited:
Reactions: Wreck
WOW deal of the century me thinks !!

Yeah I saw pics of him actually signing the stuff, so thats as real as it gets haha.

---------- Post added at 09:00 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:59 AM ----------

Those look good Pmar ... are the spain ones out yet ... i think I will wait to see Spain vs. French and see if one has a better "finish" or something then try and obtain a few.

Those look good Pmar ... are the spain ones out yet ... i think I will wait to see Spain vs. French and see if one has a better "finish" or something then try and obtain a few.

The Spanish ones were certainly due to be out the same date as the French, but I haven't had a chance to get to Fnac to look for them. As you may have seen in the earlier posts, Amazon.es doesn't seem to have them yet - Fnac.es does.

I've opened Magnificent 7 now and will add a new post with some pictures of the (12) pages.

A very nice digibook, but also an excellent movie.

------------------------------------------------------------

Just received copies of the Target exclusive West Side Story (Thanks Db!) and the German Cinedition of X-Men Origins Woverine (Thanks Wreck!) :drool:

I got my Terminator Digibook today. First Digibook to own and on display with the terminator SB's. This will fit take place for the first one as surprisingly no SB has been made yet which I find very disappointing :(

Ordered JFK and Dirty Harry from amazon. I had Dirty Harry on order from best buy but cancelled due to a back order. These 2 should put me at 24 digibooks in my collection (need some jumbo bags).

Ordered JFK and Dirty Harry from amazon. I had Dirty Harry on order from best buy but cancelled due to a back order. These 2 should put me at 24 digibooks in my collection (need some jumbo bags).

If you mean jumbo bags to protect the digibooks, please can you let me know where to get them from - I've only been able to source ones that accomodate steelbooks and now have several digibooks kicking around unprotected :(:ohno: