The Last Digibook/Digipack/Mediabook acquired Thread

No, but I bought anyways since its cheap, and it IS blu-ray sized. :)

They did make a TDK digibook blu in spain, but it mirrors the German Premium Collection digibook minus the slip cover and title printed in spanish.

Yeah and the German edition has a gloss like finish on the digibook, the spain ones are matte like if that makes sense. The disc tray inside is plastic on german and there isnt one on spain just a rubberish thing that the disc presses stuck on.

The Premium Collection From Spain

These are the ones I have. :D

Attachments

• DSCN2193.jpg
    DSCN2193.jpg
    95.1 KB · Views: 137
Ok....Now you got me in the mood....

The Collection....as you can see Im in desperate need of more shelving.:hilarious:

Attachments

• DSCN2195.jpg
    DSCN2195.jpg
    96.1 KB · Views: 143
  • DSCN2196.jpg
    DSCN2196.jpg
    96 KB · Views: 113
  • DSCN2197.jpg
    DSCN2197.jpg
    93.7 KB · Views: 130
  • DSCN2198.jpg
    DSCN2198.jpg
    95.8 KB · Views: 125

Wow Jimmy, i saw that pic of your blu-ray pile, you are definatly running out of space! Lol. You have got a seriously huge collection!

---------- Post added at 01:41 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:37 AM ----------

The Collection....as you can see Im in desperate need of more shelving.:hilarious:

Great collection Lenochek, i love your setup. Looks really nice and clean!

Awesome collection guys/gals ... olena you have too many 2012's lol. Also I hope they are all open because if any have the security tags , then with the force of them stacked on top of each other as opposed to side by side it will create a dent.

THANKS

Thanks Sigi. :D :thanks:
Thanks Wreck. :D

Appreciate the praise, and yes too many 2012, Iron Man, Avatar, Terminator, Gladiator etc etc etc.

And yes, I opened all of them....security tags removed....hate them.

PS....Wreck....Lone Wolf available on marketplace at amazon.de, just ordered one. :facepalm:

Hmmmm I'm not seeing it.

plus usually the digibooks and steelbooks from market place are over priced especially for my American $ conversion. How much did yours cost you?