The Last Digibook/Digipack/Mediabook acquired Thread

WBshop.com had a St. Patty's day sale yesterday. 17% off all blu rays and I believe free shipping over $17. I couldn't get my order to go through yesteday. I called them today, and they honored the deal, and accidentally gave me an extra digibook for free :scat:

For $40, I got two copies of A Clockwork Orange digibook (pre order) and One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest. Score!

Damn that is a score ..... you shoulda posted about this deal ;(

Damn that is a score ..... you shoulda posted about this deal ;(

I was going to Wreck, but because I couldn't get my order to go through after 4 times, I thought the deal wasn't working or dead. I didn't want to post a deal that wasn't legit.

If you call them and let them know that your order wasn't going through last night, they will honor the sale. Their number is 866-373-4389.

I was getting this error message. Just let them know you were getting it, and they should honor it.

"Unfortunately there was a problem processing the credit card you provided. Please review your payment settings and try again. Thank you for your patience!"

Last edited:
Reactions: Wreck
Nice scores! Shutter Island should end up being worth a pretty penny once totally OOS ...

Nice scores! Shutter Island should end up being worth a pretty penny once totally OOS ...

Thanks Wreck, yeah i think you could be right about Shutter Island. I was a bit concerned about it being DVD sized but now i have got it in person i think it looks really good!

all the media books from Germany/Austria are mostly all DVD sized ... and most digis are bigger than reg blu-ray so I dont think it hurts it amongst collector's at all.

all the media books from Germany/Austria are mostly all DVD sized ... and most digis are bigger than reg blu-ray so I dont think it hurts it amongst collector's at all.

Yeah your right, its not that much bigger than the normal digibooks when you compare them. Its also got the blue banner so you can tell its a blu-ray easily enough.

My current own Digibook ;)

A.I. - Artificial Intelligent
5511117017_19ec716181_z_d.jpg

5511117571_b528681303_z_d.jpg

5511118067_98e41cdd79_z_d.jpg

Sherlock Holmes
5511718366_d95d778a13_z_d.jpg

5511716182_b96292b2d8_z_d.jpg

5511119167_80e9631acc_z_d.jpg

Poltergeist
5449712651_47a78c60d3_z_d.jpg

5450322496_f517ab3bb9_z_d.jpg

5449713935_2943d12860_z_d.jpg

Spartacus: Blood and Sand
5393172700_73f6198c77_z_d.jpg

5392576183_a6315c7846_z_d.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: Wreck
My first ever Digibook arrived in the post this morning - Spanish Premium Underworld: Evolution :oohyeah: . I've only bought Steelbooks and Digipacks up until now, but I will definately pick up a few more Digibooks after this one. It really is impressive :scat: .

My first ever Digibook arrived in the post this morning - Spanish Premium Underworld: Evolution :oohyeah: . I've only bought Steelbooks and Digipacks up until now, but I will definately pick up a few more Digibooks after this one. It really is impressive :scat: .

Congrats Dream Demon! If I may make a recommendation check out some of the German Premium Collection ... they are actually built even better than the Spanish Editions ; but those are nice too, I have Invictus BD that matches your Underworld.

when you go to http://www.amazon.de/dp/B003A2OAP6/?tag=hidefnin0d-21 then you can search Premium Collection Blu-ray and you will see them all. or Cinedition blu-ray very nice too. Some are region locked though, you can see which ones are by looking at the discs in the pics on the cindedition listings.

Reactions: dream demon