The Last Digibook/Digipack/Mediabook acquired Thread

:oohyeah:

1476698_234654600029406_1351150027_n.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Received The Deer Hunter and The Pianist to add to my Studio Canal Collection. :) also received The Pacific so I just put all of today's post in one pic. ;)

View attachment 51795

Again, technically digipacks, but whatevs...

Where did you get those Studio Canal digipack editions? It says 'Nordic' on the spines? I'm trying to avoid those awful re-releases with printed backs and rating logos.

Great haul btw

Reactions: ABjerg
Where did you get those Studio Canal digipack editions? It says 'Nordic' on the spines? I'm trying to avoid those awful re-releases with printed backs and rating logos.

Great haul btw
I got em from various sites in Denmark (non of which ships outside the country). But they are freaking hard to find. These are out of production, so it's only a few places which still got some left.

I love that these comes with slipcovers that has the spine the right way, and with the info on the back and ratings logos on the front so you don't have em on the actual digipack. :thumbs:

Reactions: Steeler
I'm so jealous of all the Man of Steel Digibooks. Does anyone know how I can acquire one in the UK? I saw one on eBay the other day for £30 delivered which is the most I'll spend but I missed out unfortunately.

Last edited: