- Game
- SteelBook
- Exclusive statue of Trico and the Boy
- 72-page art book
- Digital soundtrack
- Sticker sheet
- Collectible box

Last edited:
Same here dude... I no longer buy CEs either, because I just don't have the room for them any more. This one does looks pretty nice though and if it's a game that means a lot to you, then I'd say go for it! I know as soon as TLOU2 comes out I'll go against my own rule of no more CEs and buy the biggest/best edition available. :p

I took your advice, bud. I just sold a couple things that have been sitting around collecting dust, so I put that money into pre-ordering The Last Guardian CE. I hope it lives up to what I hope it is. The long development time has me a little worried, but I think it'll still end up being beautiful in the end.

• Thanks
Reactions: Noodles
Ah, I get that, man. My brother's the same way. He's all about MP gaming, so he missed a lot of great single player campaigns. I've always been all about the story of a campaign over MP.
Honestly, I've never fully enjoyed competitive multiplayer games as I always feel like the pressure is on to perform well for your team, so it just makes the experience quite stressful for me... but then I'd usually feel like I'm letting my mates down if I don't accept their invite and join in lol. My most memorable gaming experiences all involve a single player campaign though... like The Last of Us for example. So secretly it's definitely what I enjoy the most too! :D

I took your advice, bud. I just sold a couple things that have been sitting around collecting dust, so I put that money into pre-ordering The Last Guardian CE. I hope it lives up to what I hope it is. The long development time has me a little worried, but I think it'll still end up being beautiful in the end.
Nice one dude! I'm sure you won't be disappointed. :)

I'm actually really looking forward to the game now, which is surprising as I haven't been that excited about gaming for a while and never even had any interest in this game up until a month or so ago. Hopefully it lives up to our expectations!

• Thanks
Reactions: tridon
Honestly, I've never fully enjoyed competitive multiplayer games as I always feel like the pressure is on to perform well for your team, so it just makes the experience quite stressful for me... but then I'd usually feel like I'm letting my mates down if I don't accept their invite and join in lol. My most memorable gaming experiences all involve a single player campaign though... like The Last of Us for example. So secretly it's definitely what I enjoy the most too! :D

Nice one dude! I'm sure you won't be disappointed. :)

I'm actually really looking forward to the game now, which is surprising as I haven't been that excited about gaming for a while and never even had any interest in this game up until a month or so ago. Hopefully it lives up to our expectations!

I think it'll live up to my expectations... which is that it won't be as good as Shadow, but will be better than ICO. I think a lot of people are taking notice of The Last Guardian due to the story behind it. It's practically mythical... definitely something that I never thought I'd end up playing.

And I totally know where you're coming from when it comes to MP. It just seems really stressful. You can't pause and you're constantly striving to do better because you're on the stage in front of everyone. I'm not a huge fan of MP gaming at all, but I made the exception with Battlefield just so I can play with my brother who lives 4000km away from me.