PS3 The Last of Us: Ellie Edition (Game UK Exclusive)

pyszny

Premium Supporter
Feb 28, 2012
London, England
Release Date: 7/5/13
Retailer: Game.co.uk
Price: RRP £59.99/€79.99/AU$114.95

GAME - £54.99

TLOU_SPECIAL_EDITION_RANGE_SHOT_ELLIE (1).jpg

Features:

A controller skin, LittleBigPlanet costume, poster and an Ellie Blu-Ray cover. It will also offer the previously revealed sights and sounds pack as well as a Survival Pack with bonus items and upgrades, a mini art book and a mini comic of The Last of Us American Dreams.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm really disappointed with this, I don't think I would use anything but the art-book in this edition.

With that in mind I guess the price is not too bad though to be fair when considering the price of a regular version.

That's a good price comparing to what the regular editions in Sweden costs on release day. Basically everything starts from 60 Euro, importing is the best thing since sliced bread.

Thanks! what I meant was it safe to import the Italian verison and all will be in English to play?:emb:

I would assume it'd be safe to order the Italian version, though why wouldn't you just purchase the UK Game exclusive? Probably be safer in the long run. ;)

Game Ellie edition long since sold out... Italian version comes with exclusive Ellie metal water bottle also...

That's true; when you receive your Ellie Edition from Italy, I hope you share some pics. The official thread for the Italian Ellie Edition is here! :thumbs:

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Apedemak