pyszny

Premium Supporter
Feb 28, 2012
London, England
Release Date: 7/5/13
Retailer: Amazon and "Independents"
Price: £59.99/€79.99

Shopto.net - £57.85
Tesco - £44 (£39 with discount code "TDX-KPWM", thanks to Noodles)

TLOU_SPECIAL_EDITION_RANGE_SHOT_JOEL.jpg

Features:

A controller skin, LittleBigPlanet costume, poster and a Joel Blu-Ray cover. It will also offer the previously revealed sights and sounds pack as well as a Survival Pack with bonus items and upgrades, a mini art book and a mini comic of The Last of Us American Dreams.

Last edited by a moderator:
I decided to order it from Tesco in the end, as I used the code TDX-KPWM during checkout which knocks it down from £44 to £39. :D

That's a good deal, do tesco charge when you order or on dispatch?

Edit:
Changed my Shopto order to Tesco, it's too good to pass up. And if anyone was wondering, they do charge straight away

Last edited:
That's a good deal, do tesco charge when you order or on dispatch?

Edit:
Changed my Shopto order to Tesco, it's too good to pass up. And if anyone was wondering, they do charge straight away

TDX-KPWM the new tesco code expires today just ordered this game and got it for £39.....last ps3 game I'm buying and you can rely on naughty dog to bring out a quality product? Well I hope so:D

Has anyone else's Tesco order been dispatched yet? Doesn't look like I'll be getting mine tomorrow. :(

Nothing here either but as above, sure ive read people get dispatch notices from Tesco after an item has arrived....wont be starting mine until after my holiday in July so doesnt bother me but hope it turns up for you guys soon :thumbs:

Mine still says ready to dispatch, but I did read that they don't update the status straight away, so who knows :dunno:

Nothing here either but as above, sure ive read people get dispatch notices from Tesco after an item has arrived....wont be starting mine until after my holiday in July so doesnt bother me but hope it turns up for you guys soon :thumbs:
Strange, but cheers for pointing that out. Hopefully they might be here tomorrow (Friday) in that case, or Saturday at the latest... was hoping to spend the weekend on it.

Mine arrived earlier. I'm not too impressed with their packaging though... it came in a large cardboard envelope and the outer-box is squashed to death on one side. Not sure I can be bothered to return it though... mainly because I'm desperate to play the game. Doubt I'll ever order anything like this again from Tesco anyway... wish I'd just paid the extra £5 and got it from somewhere that knows how to pack items properly.

Last edited:
Got mine too, pissing it down with rain so the postie threw it over my back gate and its drenched :angry: luckily the product itself isnt too bad. Morons

Sorry to hear that bud. Sounds like your postie is just as idiotic as mine.

But anyway... enjoy the game! :)