Est. 2011
Dec 5, 2011
Thunder Bay
It's happening! :scat:

RELEASE DATE: December 31, 2014
PRICE (at time of posting): $59.99 [USA] / $69.99 [Canada]
Order HERE!

image.jpg

The Last of Us Remastered includes the Abandoned Territories Map Pack, Reclaimed Territories Map Pack, and the critically acclaimed The Last of Us: Left Behind Single Player campaign that combines themes of survival, loyalty, and love with tense, survival-action gameplay.

Remastered Features:

• - Explore a brutal post-pandemic world, fully realized with the power of PlayStation®4 system
  • - Includes additional game content: over $30 in value
  • - Delve into Ellie’s past in Left Behind, the single-player prequel chapter
  • - Eight new multiplayer maps in the Abandoned and Reclaimed Territories packs
  • - In-game cinematic commentary from the cast and creative director

The rumours are picking up speed... The Last of Us may be coming to the PS4 as early as this summer. Bookmark this page for future updates! :thumbs:

Last edited by a moderator:
This just popped up on a Spanish retailer's site with a release date June 19th, 2014. At this time, everything's completely unofficial until Sony makes the announcement.

TLoUspain.jpg

This just popped up on a Spanish retailer's site with a release date June 19th, 2014. At this time, everything's completely unofficial until Sony makes the announcement.

Spanish site, I wonder if that's for a spanish edition or for all edition? I can't understand why they didn't just make an edition specifically for the PS4 already? Everybody else is doing it.

Oh well guess if that's true I will have to buy it all over again, thread subscribed :)

I hope we get a collectors edition for this game, wouldn't mind getting some more goodies for it. The UK edition wasn't as good as the US one for the PS3.

Yeah good news if you haven't played the PS3 version. To be very honest IMO PS4 so far is a huge #FAIL this game recycling thing is BS!

Reactions: tridon
A PS4 Edition of 'The Last of Us'?!?!?!?! EEK! Hell FU**ING YESSSSS! :scat: Now I definitely have to purchase a PS4! :LOL: This is one of the greatest and most intense video games ever made!

Now if only they would remaster Red Dead Redemption and GTA 5! :thumbs:

The last update was to a release date of June 20, 2014 but I got an email this morning with an update to the release date again. Now it's back to December 31, 2014 which is obviously a placeholder date, so I guess they don't know when it's releasing. :(

I'm after one too. Not sure if any stores still have them... I just keep checking eBay, but obviously they go for crazy money on there now. :(
I missed the moment when the collector's edition was available on Amazon. Yet I hope that somewhere, steelbook edition will be on sale.

Wow EEK!
Glad I got this steelbook last year, for around £25 :naughty:

Lucky sod. :p

Can't wait for this to drop on PS4. It's my favorite game of last year and one of, if not my favorite games ever.

Same here... it's definitely in my top 3 (I can't actually pick a #1 though in all honesty). I'm just as excited for Remastered as I was for the original release on PS3. Can't wait!

Lucky sod. :p

Lol. Yeah, looking at the prices they go for now, I was quite lucky.
I enjoyed the game so much, I had to get the steelbook.
The same happened with Tomb Raider - I enjoyed the game, so I got the steelbook (although that was much cheaper, and still is today)

Those 2 games were my faves of last year.
I hope they make a sequel to both of them...