The Lion King (3D+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Zavvi Exclusive: Disney Collection #26) [UK]

digitalbabe

Premium Supporter
Apr 12, 2009
USA
Release date: December 8th, 2014
Purchase link: The Lion King
Price: £20.99
Notes: Limited to 4000

The others: Zavvi Exclusive: The Disney Collection Blu-ray SteelBooks

02.jpg

03.jpg 05.jpg 06.jpg
01.jpg 04.jpg

Attachments

• thumb.jpg
    thumb.jpg
    28.3 KB · Views: 648
Last edited by a moderator:
Really PO'd at Zavvi right now because I canceled a bunch of orders due to financial strain and the basterd sent me "cancelation failed" notices a couple hours later and and Despatched all my canceled orders. The pr!cks! Pulled my card info from them

• Informative
Reactions: blu78
Really PO'd at Zavvi right now because I canceled a bunch of orders due to financial strain and the basterd sent me "cancelation failed" notices a couple hours later and and Despatched all my canceled orders. The pr!cks! Pulled my card info from them

They did the same thing to me with Jumanji. I ordered two copies of Jumanji, then I decided to order a third steel book and since I wanted them all shipped together, I tried to cancel my original order of two. Then I placed another order for two Jumanjis and my third steel book, but when I woke up I found out that they rejected my cancellation, and shipped me all 4 Jumanji's!!! They are so disorganized.

It's a no wonder that these types of things sell out so fast, then come back in stock later.

Let us know if you sell them somewhere. All the people who got their orders cancelled, might be happy to buy them from you.

• Helpful Post
Reactions: NoDingsNoScratches
Yep, got my despatched confirmation today. It's probably wishing too much to have it arrive for tomorrow but would be great for the weekend. Oh well, next Tuesday will do.

Got my dispatch emails this morning. I'm glad these last few Disney steels are being released before the end of the year, but my wallet is taking a beating from it all.

Mine will likely be dispatched tomorrow. I had to resolve a payment problem, did so at 9AM est (2 hours after getting the email), card was charged shortly after but has not dispatched yet.

lmbo!!! Oh my, this is organized bullying. Hope it all works out for you especially during this holiday period with all the shopping and commitments.

• Helpful Post
Reactions: NoDingsNoScratches