The Lion King (3D+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Zavvi Exclusive: Disney Collection #26) [UK]

digitalbabe

Premium Supporter
Apr 12, 2009
USA
Release date: December 8th, 2014
Purchase link: The Lion King
Price: £20.99
Notes: Limited to 4000

The others: Zavvi Exclusive: The Disney Collection Blu-ray SteelBooks

02.jpg

03.jpg 05.jpg 06.jpg
01.jpg 04.jpg

Attachments

• thumb.jpg
    thumb.jpg
    28.3 KB · Views: 648
Last edited by a moderator:
Don't know if I will still hold on to the metalpack release when this arrives, I'll have to see it in hand first! I'll be interested to see if there are any special features differences.

My copy has arrived. It isn't my favourite from this collection, but it is still very nice. It has the standard gloss finish and embossing on the title and the lion's mane:

View attachment 120946

View attachment 120947

View attachment 120948

View attachment 120949

View attachment 120950

View attachment 120951

View attachment 120952

View attachment 120953

Thanks for the pics :thumbs:

I never liked the seemingly flat slightly off embossing on the title in the first pics posted. But with a great film like this, you can't afford to take chances. Still pretty good though.

Happy to have received my copy in the post today. It looks great, in fact one of my better looking steel books already. The colours and the embossing works really well, the artwork in general is superb. I'm not going to go out and track them all down, but it does make me want to get more Disney steel books from Zavvi.

Reactions: harry
Why is it the ones I most look forward to getting always end up being the ones that arrive with damage/imperfections... mine's covered in paint chips (back and front). :(

Yep... Thats (my) worlds thinnest letterbox, with a bill and my Lion King Steelbook dangling out of it.

Steelbook is completely crushed in the middle.

Zavvi for the win.

View attachment 121042
Postman is meant to make sure its put fully through the letter box and not left like that
Postman are not meant to force both items of mail same time through a letter box and that's what it looks like to me from the photo if he/she has done
If they had of put each item through the letter box separately you should of been ok
That as post is not delivered by the post rules in the UK

If mail cant fit through letter box fully they are meant to leave a note to collect from your sorting office instead of trying to force the mail through your letterbox

Last edited: