The Lord of the Rings: The Fellowship of the Ring (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Blufans Exclusive #100) [China]

Jan 30, 2013
FFO, Germany
Release date: July 2024 (TBC)
Group buy: hosted by Wreck

53790194273_11ffdfbd6e_o.jpg
53727043630_6f127e3d34_o.jpg53726601846_e446d2eabd_o.jpg53788235835_91e64c22eb_o.jpg53789981366_2697683935_o.jpg
53788033038_f75079b53c_o.jpg

Attachments

• 53789981366_2697683935_o.jpg
    53789981366_2697683935_o.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 31
  • 53790194273_11ffdfbd6e_o.jpg
    53790194273_11ffdfbd6e_o.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 39
Last edited by a moderator:
I actually quite liked the images that have now been replaced, shame they've gone.

I do like the addition of the theatrical artwork, but would much preferred it to have replaced the awful Photoshop hell scape that currently adorns the front.
Agree. Well, I would've been happier if they changed the rear of TTT, as that isn't exactly a key scene, and it made the rear of FOTR stick out, but they were still something different...

I think these look better, and will make them more popular, but not so much for me as I've already got these posters on the hdz lentis. Makes justifying buying these more difficult lol

Reactions: Punker76
Agree. Well, I would've been happier if they changed the rear of TTT, as that isn't exactly a key scene, and it made the rear of FOTR stick out, but they were still something different...

I think these look better, and will make them more popular, but not so much for me as I've already got these posters on the hdz lentis. Makes justifying buying these more difficult lol
Don't do it Sam :D

Aye, as a VIP. The rules aren't the same for everyone lol
lol, the conditions for what can you order are same for VIPs as for everyone. VIP have only privilage of being first, ahead of the rest.

As always, you need to have a last word mr. smarta$$ :rofl:

OC and DL one of each is since ...long time ago....since BF stopped selling singles separately

Reactions: tha_lunatic
After having spent more than 600€ on the HDzeta set, when I saw Blufans was to release a whole new set, I just wanted to kill myself.
Now, THANK GOD, I thank Blufans for such a poor choice of art.
I mean, the only thing that can beat HDzeta here would be the boxes, and I don't even think Blufans' are better, just different.

Reactions: Lenny Nero
I think there is either miscommunication, misunderstanding, or different rules for VIP or not VIP, or even different rules by the people coordinating the group buys on different platforms.

I thought the rules were one max of each edition, not one max PERIOD. I got in on both the OC group buy and the DL group buy at BD forum, and was told it was one OR the other, but not both editions. So I gave up the DL.

I don't know if that was special rules just for this title or not.

So why do people have to buy both sets and Ocs twice on multiple group buys. It pi**ses me off.
Surely it's just to resell and then by proxy, to gatekeep the limited editions from other collectors until prices rise. It's BS. I get limited means limited but it's borderline scalping...no, it is scalping.
No one possibly needs 2 sets of Trilogy Ocs and 2 sets of 3 individual slips.
Come on people.
:whistle: :happy:

("I'm buying it for other people"...hmm, nope, invariably that's also BS.)

And before anyone says, "stop whining", nope, I'm just stating a fact. :LOL: No one needs multiple copies of the same thing. Fact

Last edited: