Amazon ES
FNAC ES
Price: €17.66 (Amazon) - €18.99 (FNAC)

51U3-SlAm2L._SY400_.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Informative
Reactions: blusteel980
Another missed opportunity :( What's wrong with me lately?! :OMG:
Hopefully it will show up again. I really don't want the "Codename" from the DE version :(

I seem to keep missing this too... hopefully it'll come back in stock again when I'm actually at my computer. :bored:

Reactions: rj531
Great shot @harry !
I totally missed that its released with an english title in Spain. I was able to order when it was back in stock I think Sunday morning when I was back home from night shift.
Really looking forward to it since the HDZeta release was to expensive for me and I really enjoyed the movie :)

• Helpful Post
Reactions: harry
Great shot @harry !
I totally missed that its released with an english title in Spain. I was able to order when it was back in stock I think Sunday morning when I was back home from night shift.
Really looking forward to it since the HDZeta release was to expensive for me and I really enjoyed the movie :)

Thanks buddy:thumbs:, i pass on Hdzeta, too expensive for me :ugh: so i am happy with this one:emb: (15 euros) :woot:
Hope you get it soon my friend :thumbs:

• Helpful Post
Reactions: Flloydo and dan8885
This really is an awesome Steelbook with a great finish.

Really hope the Zavvi Kill Bill steels are in this style too (or full gloss)

Reactions: harry
This is one strange release in terms of the stock at Amazon Spain, goes in and out like a yo-yo, I put an order in earlier this week, going to need some luck with their packaging.

This is one strange release in terms of the stock at Amazon Spain, goes in and out like a yo-yo, I put an order in earlier this week, going to need some luck with their packaging.
Their packaging IS pathetic, but I've been lucky so far.

They seem to send via a courier service also but it takes longer than the regular postal service.

• Informative
Reactions: steelbobawny