Sep 10, 2012
Navan/Ireland
Release date: December 11, 2023
Purchase links: Amazon UK - Zavvi - HMV
Price: £44.99
Notes: Zero Finish - Includes 3 Art Cards

The Mandalorian Season 1.jpg

Last edited:
US releases are now, or eventually will be, £30.
Will this? Probably, yeah, if they're everywhere and with 10,000 print runs.
I kinda want them to sell out, so we get other seasons and series.

• Wow
Reactions: kitsune
Great to see these arriving in the UK. Unfortunately I can't afford them at those prices :(

I wish they'd spaced these 4 disney series releases out a bit, not sure I can afford £180 on 4 steelbooks in the payday leading up to xmas.

I wish they'd spaced these 4 disney series releases out a bit, not sure I can afford £180 on 4 steelbooks in the payday leading up to xmas.
Keep the preorder in, if they're not sold out a little beforehand, cancel some and reorder later. It looks like a large print run and/or there's not enough appetite to quickly sell out.

Can we be sure that it will also include the blurays? Only HMV mentions it in the description. Amazon UK mentions only 4K while Amazon.de refers to both (4K y bluray) in the description and the image.

Can we be sure that it will also include the blurays? Only HMV mentions it in the description. Amazon UK mentions only 4K while Amazon.de refers to both (4K y bluray) in the description and the image.
Pretty sure it includes both, Zavvi state and I quote in their description - 'Containing both 4K UHD and Blu ray dics' :naughty: although what form the dics take i'm exited to see...

Reactions: Jamon-Jamon
Pretty sure it includes both, Zavvi state and I quote in their description - 'Containing both 4K UHD and Blu ray dics' :naughty: although what form the dics take i'm exited to see...
I didn’t even notice that. Just went off the main title and assumed it was 4K only so blu rays would be a bonus for me. Is it possible to cram a season of this into a steelbook with the whole thing on blu ray too? And art cards must be on the outside then? I would have thought the season would be 4 disc for 4K. I’ve never seen it just to clarify.

I didn’t even notice that. Just went off the main title and assumed it was 4K only so blu rays would be a bonus for me. Is it possible to cram a season of this into a steelbook with the whole thing on blu ray too? And art cards must be on the outside then? I would have thought the season would be 4 disc for 4K. I’ve never seen it just to clarify.
All official pictures showed 2 discs for US releases, with overlapping trays on the... wait, what the hell am I doing, you can look yourself up on any page of any thread for any of these.

I assumed the cards would be inside on the left, and they are in Loki US release in a packet, but with 4 discs it does pose a question if they'll be crammed inside and damaged by the disc pin holders, or what. And whether the discs will be stacked.
Either way I ordered the US ones.

All official pictures showed 2 discs for US releases, with overlapping trays on the... wait, what the hell am I doing, you can look yourself up on any page of any thread for any of these.

I assumed the cards would be inside on the left, and they are in Loki US release in a packet, but with 4 discs it does pose a question if they'll be crammed inside and damaged by the disc pin holders, or what. And whether the discs will be stacked.
Either way I ordered the US ones.
I pre ordered without looking at this thread because I have been waiting for physical release on 4K anyway so haven’t looked at any images. Just looked at overall zavvi listing and love the art so job done. Just mentally comparing to say a season of game of thrones and thought surely must be at least 4 discs for 4K alone. I know Disney don’t like using 100 gig discs so that’s a shame but 8 discs in a steelbook I thought! Plus art cards? Well we will see.

I pre ordered without looking at this thread because I have been waiting for physical release on 4K anyway so haven’t looked at any images. Just looked at overall zavvi listing and love the art so job done. Just mentally comparing to say a season of game of thrones and thought surely must be at least 4 discs for 4K alone. I know Disney don’t like using 100 gig discs so that’s a shame but 8 discs in a steelbook I thought! Plus art cards? Well we will see.
Yeah, these are 4 episodes per disc, but they did say they're using 100gb ones.
I don't know which ones were used for Game of Thrones, plus there were 2 more episodes per season. If 66gb, then it's about the same 25gb per episode.

Yeah, these are 4 episodes per disc, but they did say they're using 100gb ones.
I don't know which ones were used for Game of Thrones, plus there were 2 more episodes per season. If 66gb, then it's about the same 25gb per episode.
Game of thrones are 100 gig discs and no compression issues So hopefully this will look great too. Thanks for info.