The Martian (3D+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (HDzeta Special Edition Silver Label No.8) [China]

wxlinkswd

泽田
Premium Supporter
Feb 1, 2011
China
Release date:Feb 2016
WWA steelbook,limited 500 copies
Group Buy open in Feb (date TBA)

The Martian.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't own any Martian steels except for the standard hmv one. Was thinking of a premium. FAC I can ignore, silly prices. For the Kimchi and HDzeta owners who own both, which do you prefer and why? Cheers.

So I don't know which lenti to get the Kimchi or HDzeta. This HDzeta lenti does poor quality as far as lenti goes, not much depth and change... looks like same no matter which way you move it (Keep in mind I am going based off of a Youtube video I saw). But the kimchi lenti depth looks better, but the steelbook has no title on spine :(

Kimchi is more expensive and hdzeta is cheaper

Help

So I don't know which lenti to get the Kimchi or HDzeta. This HDzeta lenti does poor quality as far as lenti goes, not much depth and change... looks like same no matter which way you move it (Keep in mind I am going based off of a Youtube video I saw). But the kimchi lenti depth looks better, but the steelbook has no title on spine :(

Kimchi is more expensive and hdzeta is cheaper

Help
I think the Kimchi Lenti is much better than the HDZ loose lenti. And fyi, the beauty shot image above is wrong. Steelbook doesn't have a spine title. Both use the WWA steelbook which has a blank title-less spine but I believe Kimchi included a spine sticker with theirs. Thus, problem solved ;)

I don't own any Martian steels except for the standard hmv one. Was thinking of a premium. FAC I can ignore, silly prices. For the Kimchi and HDzeta owners who own both, which do you prefer and why? Cheers.

had both and sold the hdzeta one