The Martian (3D+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (HDzeta Special Edition Silver Label No.8) [China]

wxlinkswd

泽田
Premium Supporter
Feb 1, 2011
China
Release date:Feb 2016
WWA steelbook,limited 500 copies
Group Buy open in Feb (date TBA)

The Martian.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Looks like a great package.

Now to cancel my HMV order.
That one is going to look crap because the steelbook itself is poor (I knew the back art would just be Mars landscape) and no title on it.

It needs an awesome package like this....

Sweet. At least a great slip to cover up the WWA giant head steel.
Why the 500 only run though? This was a big hit movie. That's like only doing 500 Jurassic Worlds.
(Well, as long as I'm one of the 500...:naughty:;))

HDZETA has set the standard for 2016...ending 2015 with a bang! They have been on top of the game with incredible lenticualrs with superb total packaging and not going overboard with thousands for the print run.You have other retailers out there still having stock for their exclusives for months now and not even selling out.Hdzeta's releases have sold out every time and will do so again with "The Martian" as well.

Reactions: InAFalsetto
HDZETA has set the standard for 2016...ending 2015 with a bang! They have been on top of the game with incredible lenticualrs with superb total packaging and not going overboard with thousands for the print run.You have other retailers out there still having stock for their exclusives for months now and not even selling out.Hdzeta's releases have sold out every time and will do so again with "The Martian" as well.

Sounds like a Marketing Campaign :wow:

Reactions: StifflersDad
Finally! A proper release. Still a shame that the US never got a steelbook release!

A must buy from me unless other retailers are doing one ?

I hope this goes on the website like San Andreas did. It's got the same print run as well so hopefully ...

The film itself was a 8.5/10 for me. The colour grading reminded me of Mad Max Fury Road

I think folk will get this just to have a title on it. Slightly off topic.
For folks in the UK if you look toward the southeast about 60 minutes before sunrise you can see a Planetary lineup. Mercury, Venus, Our Moon, Saturn, Mars and Jupiter in a perfectly straight line.
If you don't know Uranus from your elbow, this is the perfect opportunity to learn.

Apparently the lineup should be visible from the entire Northern Hemisphere.

Last edited: