UK
Release date: October 10, 2016
Purchase link: Zavvi - Pre-order live Saturday 13 at 6 PM
Price: £21.99

1.jpg

11323363-1144408627608012.jpg
11323363-1134408627674063.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
followed suit of those cancelling. I want this, and it looks great, but as it's not sold out I'm not playing the old pay more than you need to routine. and if it does sell out, hey ho.

Also doing the same,

I get it on a price drop. Plus i wana see pics

Ignore the Sold Out
It's zavvi crazy stock control software they have on their system the release date arrives and no stock on the system it auto goes to listed as sold out on the website
They not got delivery of the stock yet

It will change to in stock and buy now if they get delivery of the stock today but it's more likely the release date will be changed
When the release date get's changed it will come back as a pre order listing

I expect the release date on the website will change on Tue or Wed

this due out tommorrow and still available for pre-order, ive decided to cancel and get cheaper later if not. i can live without it, plus get to see some in hand pics as well this way.

basil :thumbs:

followed suit of those cancelling. I want this, and it looks great, but as it's not sold out I'm not playing the old pay more than you need to routine. and if it does sell out, hey ho.

Also doing the same,

I get it on a price drop. Plus i wana see pics

Hmmn, now "Sold Out" - must be all those cancellations :rolleyes:

200.gif

:p :LOL:

It looks like my debit card has been charged

I have only 2 items on pre order for the amount charged and I would take a guess it's this order I have been charged for
It's now showing buy now and in stock on the website

It looks like my debit card has been charged

I have only 2 items on pre order for the amount charged and I would take a guess it's this order I have been charged for
It's now showing buy now and in stock on the website
My credit card has been charged today, too. No despatch email as yet, though. Might get that tomorrow I guess (sometimes it is the day after my card gets charged).

Last edited: