UK
Release date: October 10, 2016
Purchase link: Zavvi - Pre-order live Saturday 13 at 6 PM
Price: £21.99

1.jpg

11323363-1144408627608012.jpg
11323363-1134408627674063.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't think I've ever seen such unanimous praise for any steelbook design. And I fully agree, it's fantastic. So glad I skipped all of the bland-looking premium releases from FA, Kimchi, etc.
That crazy slovak fake steelbook company (nator.sk) had this 6 months ago!!:LOL:
(They are glorified thin metalpaks)
image.jpeg

Still love their Rocky 4 though!
image.jpeg

@paulboland Thanks for listing the extras. Especially the 45 minute featurette about NASA's mission to Mars caught my interest. Although I'm too dumb to understand anything about space that goes beyond which planets belong to our solar system, I'm always fascinated by what space agencies and researchers are doing and how little is actually known about our universe. Looking forward seeing this bonus featurette, whereas I'm usually not to fond of such extras.

Can't decide for extra 10 mins to swap steel? What you think?

Whats the extra cut like?

10 minutes of extra footage... I had difficulty to see what was added the little bits and pieces, but there is a whole scene that was added and I enjoyed the scene.

If you guys don't mind German language (and there's only one right answer ;)), check out the detailed comparison between the theatrical and the extended cut over at Schnittberichte site.

It gives you detailed info what was added.
For those who haven't seen the movie yet: Beware, the report contains spoilers.

Cheers

@paulboland Thanks for listing the extras. Especially the 45 minute featurette about NASA's mission to Mars caught my interest. Although I'm too dumb to understand anything about space that goes beyond which planets belong to our solar system, I'm always fascinated by what space agencies and researchers are doing and how little is actually known about our universe. Looking forward seeing this bonus featurette, whereas I'm usually not to fond of such extras.

If you guys don't mind German language (and there's only one right answer ;)), check out the detailed comparison between the theatrical and the extended cut over at
Schnittberichte site

Cheers
Ha thanks i won't read it as i have not watched yet:thumbs:

If you guys don't mind German language (and there's only one right answer ;)), check out the detailed comparison between the theatrical and the extended cut over at Schnittberichte site.

Cheers

lol I love German wish I could get myself to learn it....just love the way it sounds ;)

I love those review that show side by side what scene is longer, what was added comparing both theatrical and extended...but of course I read only once I watched the extended.

Code also not working for this one!

Not pre ordering at that price

Reactions: paulboland
Actually the unnumbered FAC was nothing BUT the giant Damon face with an orange background.
No, the unnumbered had his chest plate in the shot, and the numbered was his full body. (The steelbook itself was a full face shot, but not the slips).
image.jpeg image.jpeg
The Kimchi was the full face shot.