The Matrix Trilogy (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Amazon Exclusive) [Germany]

DK06CTR

Premium Supporter
Sep 19, 2010
England
Found this on Amazon.de, looks pretty cool if thats the artwork, sign up to be notified at the moment. :D

Release Date: 11th May 2012
Buy link: http://www.amazon.de/dp/B007IHQDNG/?tag=hidefnin0d-21

51P8qp-w5kL._SL500_AA300_.jpg

thanks to Ackerschnacker @ German BD Forum

matrix1.jpg

matrix2.jpg

matrix3.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Was 19.99 on sale just and now its OOS :dunno:

Great. They sent me a replacement that was supposed to get delivered yesterday but it didn't arrive and the tracking is showing that it never left Germany. Things seem slow coming in and going out of Germany as I have stuff either not showing up or being held up.

I acutally blame steelbook86 for the reason I didnt get a copy lol. If he confirmed to me he wanted one I would had ordered mine as well to split the shipping cost and then ship his copy with other steelz I am ordering for him. He said he get back to me so I had to hold off my order button. Oh well as they say, 'if you snooze, you lose' :)

I acutally blame steelbook86 for the reason I didnt get a copy lol. If he confirmed to me he wanted one I would had ordered mine as well to split the shipping cost and then ship his copy with other steelz I am ordering for him. He said he get back to me so I had to hold off my order button. Oh well as they say, 'if you snooze, you lose' :)

lol..... I will literally snoozing! It was night time here when all of this went down and by the time I got back on HDN... gone! A guy cant even wait a couple hours these days to decide on a steelbook.

Waiting for Play.com to hit us with a trilogy or a complete set in a steelbook treatment, anything is possible especially that Play.com is on the roll now... Bring it on :scat:

Dagnabit! I knew there was something I meant to do... The Matrix is one of my favourite films too, so how I managed to forget about this steelbook I'll never know.

Looks like an expensive trip to evilbay for me. :(