The Matrix Trilogy (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Amazon Exclusive) [Germany]

DK06CTR

Premium Supporter
Sep 19, 2010
England
Found this on Amazon.de, looks pretty cool if thats the artwork, sign up to be notified at the moment. :D

Release Date: 11th May 2012
Buy link: http://www.amazon.de/dp/B007IHQDNG/?tag=hidefnin0d-21

51P8qp-w5kL._SL500_AA300_.jpg

thanks to Ackerschnacker @ German BD Forum

matrix1.jpg

matrix2.jpg

matrix3.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Thats it!!! I am no longer gonna buy any Amazon exclusives. Whats the point if they are just gonna keep comming back in stock?

Its reserve stock that they have to keep on hand to cover returns/exchanges. Once all shipped orders are successfully considered delivered and bought then what ever is left from reserve stock goes back up for sale.

Have you really never seen steel books on AMZ go OOS and come back in stock after a while? They repeat the above process until the stock is finally 100% depleted. When you see it coming and going in and out of stock thats what it is happening behind the scenes. Its not more copies being printed.

Reactions: steelbook95060
Its reserve stock that they have to keep on hand to cover returns/exchanges. Once all shipped orders are successfully considered delivered and bought then what ever is left from reserve stock goes back up for sale.

Have you really never seen steel books on AMZ go OOS and come back in stock after a while? They repeat the above process until the stock is finally 100% depleted. When you see it coming and going in and out of stock thats what it is happening behind the scenes. Its not more copies being printed.

Ok. I wonder if they are dented.

You guys had plenty of warning. I told you guys to buy it. We don't need another trilogy.

+1 page after page of people complaining of to much writing on the back now it's OOS everyones gutted :hilarious:

Just wish I'd have bought some spare to trade or modify for trade :naughty:

I would be quite suprised if this was really sold out for good! Amazon.de is not really known for releasing items in small editions - unless they are already planning the rerelease with printed logo :angry:

Eitber way, I'm happy I manged to get an order in just before they went OOS!

Same here. Someone posted they said they would be back in-stock in 2-3 weeks. That was a couple weeks ago I think.

BTW, congrats on your next post. (1K) :scat:

Same here. Someone posted they said they would be back in-stock in 2-3 weeks. That was a couple weeks ago I think.

BTW, congrats on your next post. (1K) :scat:

Meh, couple got deleted on the IM thread when we discussing about a member saying it was back in stock when he was obviously trolling :(. 2 more to go!

I wonder what is the quantity for the German releases? It always appears to take ages for their steelz to be sold out.

Reactions: roseart