The Matrix Trilogy (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Amazon Exclusive) [Germany]

DK06CTR

Premium Supporter
Sep 19, 2010
England
Found this on Amazon.de, looks pretty cool if thats the artwork, sign up to be notified at the moment. :D

Release Date: 11th May 2012
Buy link: http://www.amazon.de/dp/B007IHQDNG/?tag=hidefnin0d-21

51P8qp-w5kL._SL500_AA300_.jpg

thanks to Ackerschnacker @ German BD Forum

matrix1.jpg

matrix2.jpg

matrix3.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Wtf is wrong with amazon...they are spoiling the market and havent they realised that they went from being one of the best to something most collectors avoid for this very reason of reprinting crap.

Reactions: pacman
i dont have the trilog steelbook, but for good reason.
I have seen the second film and found it dire, not yet seen the third, but i imagine its a 'watch once'.
I have the uk and canadian steel for the first film along with the US digibook, and tbh, id rather watch the first 3 film 3 times than the 2 sequels.
cant help but think they could do a new trilogy instead.
how about a blade trilogy, or meet the parents trilogy, or rush hour trilogy (ok not all of them are warners are they - so not quite the same) but they could do something else surely.
a G2 non jumbo gremlins 1&2 set would be nice instead, or an oceans 11, 12,13 trilogy?
OR.... (if you are reading warner bros) a BUTTERFLY EFFECT STEELBOOK!!!!!
warners have distribution rights in germany, they have a digibook, how about a steelbook!!
or just pretty much other film, other than the matrix sequels.

as long as they dont advertise it as limited, theres nothing we can complain about..

this wouldnt go out of stock at all if amazon could print these by themselves and wouldnt need to place an order at scanavo..

Screw it I pre-ordered one. as flawed as the final 2 films are, you have to admit as a whole trilogy it's damn good sci-fi (highway scene in reloaded almost saves it from becoming a complete disaster, Monica Belucci in that Red Dress always does it for me & club hell and seeing the machines in all their glory in revolutions is pretty cool).

It always bugged me looking at my regular box set anyway and my local CEX gives me €10 cash for it. At €28.99 it's a steal when compared to the previous releases going for 50+ This will fit snugly beside my Canadian The Matrix.

Screw it I pre-ordered one. as flawed as the final 2 films are, you have to admit as a whole trilogy it's damn good sci-fi (highway scene in reloaded almost saves it from becoming a complete disaster, Monica Belucci in that Red Dress always does it for me & club hell and seeing the machines in all their glory in revolutions is pretty cool).

It always bugged me looking at my regular box set anyway and my local CEX gives me €10 cash for it. At €28.99 it's a steal when compared to the previous releases going for 50+ This will fit snugly beside my Canadian The Matrix.

Actually, i cant really understand how anyone could love the 1st film and hate the squeals, especially Reloaded.

:smileycool:

...and yes, the build up with The Merovingian and subsequent Highway scene climax in Reloaded remains a masterpiece of modern sci-fi action sequences imo ...and then there is that Don Davis/Juno Reactor soundtrack *swoon*