The "New Release" & "Catalog" Steelbook Suggestion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

digitalbabe

Premium Supporter
Apr 12, 2009
USA
Hi Steelbook nuts!

We have been asked to gauge interest on your picks for upcoming Blu-Ray Steelbooks.

To share your thoughts, please list the following in your responses:

***Top 3 "New Release" Steelbooks and

***Top 2 "Catalog" Releases

These would be movies that you would suggest for Steelbook treatment and purchase, if they were released.

This is an open discussion thread without a vote on specific titles. The suggestions from the hidefninja.com community will be sent on to decision makers.

Thanks Everyone-Have fun!

DB

Nude Nuns with big guns?? really? has to be grindhouse?..:oohyeah:

you can't tell me one of these pics wouldn't make a great steel;)

Attachments

• nnwbg.jpg
    nnwbg.jpg
    24.5 KB · Views: 105
  • nude nuns.jpg
    nude nuns.jpg
    25.3 KB · Views: 117
Ok I know we had Director's cut release of Millennium Trilogy by Saturn but that is German & Swedish only, how about a triple release with English subs/dubs like the standard amarays and using that style of artwork but debossed.
I'll edit this in the morning !
Sent from my Desire HD using Tapatalk

you can't tell me one of these pics wouldn't make a great steel;)

I can only agree :notworthy:

---------- Post added at 10:37 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:35 PM ----------

Catalogue

Taxi (any of the releases or perhaps a quadrology steelbook?!)

Future release

Gatchaman (if and when the Battle of the Planets update ever gets finished!)

I think all the Studio Ghibli and Hayao Miyazaki movies would be great in enbossed bluray steelbooks! I would also like to see the DC and Marvel animations/movies in bluray steelbooks even if it's limited run!

Original Tron steelbook release?

Apologies if this has been answered somewhere here already (I couldn't find it), but has the original version of Tron been released as a BD steelbook on its own, and if so is still available? I've recently bought the Tron Legacy UK 3D version and thought it would be quite nice to have the original in a BD steelbook as well. I know I could have bought a twin steelbook version, but wanted the Legacy version on its own.

Moved the posts about the original Tron to here - don't want folks to think it has been released. :cool:

I want to see Jaws and Alien make it to steelbook. I want the original movie poster for the artwork for each release.

Hi All, a few posts regarding releases that are not part of the current Futureshop Voting round (ends June 15) were moved to this thread. Please use the Futureshop thread to discuss only those titles up for vote. For any other suggestions, feel free to chime in here, so they can be passed on to decision makers in the future, and so that the threads stay focused. Thanks!:scat:

Thinking about it would have to be Russ Meyer's "Vixen", "UltraVixen" and similar movies. In fact they would be awesome in 3D as well. Would have to be embossed SB's and probably Jumbos as well :naughty:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.