The Nightmare Before Christmas (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Future Shop Exclusive) [Canada]

Wreck

Is Here To Serve
Staff Member
Jan 26, 2009
USA
As part of the 12 Weeks of Disney this title released today October 27th.

Blu-ray Fan CdnBlu had these pics to show.
images

Last edited by a moderator:
NB4C will probably always be 1 of my fav SBs... btw it's not stealing when you're the 1 that submitted the original pic ;)
thenightmarebeforexmasspread.jpg
the PQ and the AQ (7.1 DTS-MA) are amazing... highly recommended :D

Man I remember when the Disney releases came out on best Buy here in the US. I was jobless and broke at the time and would go to the store and see all of them sitting on the shelves with nobody buying them and me not able to do a dang thing to get them! =( it was torture! Specially seeing the 4 disc edition of Monster Inc. =(Now I have a super great job that pays really well and not a single one in sight! The only one I managed to get was A Bug's Life... DAMMIT!!! >=O

Both the Canadian and American version should be identical besides perhaps some different stickers on the shrink-wrap (maybe not even that).

i can believe this one has just a few replies...well, finally i got mine, i have been really patient for a few years, i got it in perfect conditions and awesome price :)...it's awesome!

well, you have to consider what is a decent price for this baby now days since it is becoming rare...

true enough.
In the end it generally depends on what it costs for the SB and then what shipping it. Alot of the times on ebay the price to ship to Toronto is astronomical. Over inflated and such. I'd still like to grab this one at some point though.