Premium Supporter
Sep 10, 2012
Navan/Ireland
Release date: TBA
Purchase links: TBA
Price: TBA
Notes: UK Exclusive Limited to 2000

The Northman.jpg

Love this film and kinda made my own "premium" edition by combining the Zavvi steelbook with the HMV slip, which is surprisingly good quality tbh. The price will determine whether I bother getting this one or not... hopefully it's stupidly expensive so I can resist :p

• Haha
Reactions: TheWildEye
Just see DickFather mention the release date is September but no idea where he got that info from. Even though it seems about right to me

I hope that slip will look better than the one Universal did for Inglourious Basterds in terms of alignment/printing etc.

Damnit, just after I budged and bought the simple UHD in 3 for $33 on Amazon... I didn't have this film at all.
This CE looks awesome, love the cards and steelbook!

Love this film and kinda made my own "premium" edition by combining the Zavvi steelbook with the HMV slip, which is surprisingly good quality tbh. The price will determine whether I bother getting this one or not... hopefully it's stupidly expensive so I can resist :p
I did the same. The hmv slip, and cards, are surprisingly good quality. The only thing I don't like is "4k + BD" on the spine :smashed:

I may actually prefer it to this tbh. I'm not getting any new art from this that I'd particularly want, so I'm in two minds..

Reactions: Noodles
I did the same. The hmv slip, and cards, are surprisingly good quality. The only thing I don't like is "4k + BD" on the spine :smashed:

I may actually prefer it to this tbh. I'm not getting any new art from this that I'd particularly want, so I'm in two minds..
Yeah, the spine logos are ridiculously big. But, same... think I also prefer it to this. Almost every single bit of art on this release features the same image of the main character (can't remember his name). Plus I can't stand credits being printed on slips/steels - unless they're actually on a j-card like the HMV one.

Yeah, the spine logos are ridiculously big. But, same... think I also prefer it to this. Almost every single bit of art on this release features the same image of the main character (can't remember his name). Plus I can't stand credits being printed on slips/steels - unless they're actually on a j-card like the HMV one.
Yeah, Alexander skarsgard. It looks like basically the same shot of him on the front/back of the steel, and the slip. If there was a 6th postcard, it'd be the same as the rear of the steel lol

Also not a big fan of credits, particularly WB huge block of it over the back of their steels, but those discrete ones across the top of the slip, I could live with. Hmm, decisions, decisions.