The Prestige (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Zavvi Exclusive) [UK]

snooloui

The 'Negative' Ninja
Premium Supporter
Feb 12, 2012
UK
Release Date: October 7th, 2013
Purchase link: The Prestige (sold out)
Notes: Zavvi Exclusive Limited Edition Steelbook with gloss finish and embossed title treatment. This product is limited to 4000 units.

10824068-1375721147-229017.jpg

10824068-1371228843-93216.jpg

10824068-1371228843-93246.jpg

Actual pictures: (Thanks to ricster)

Last edited by a moderator:
Zavvi sent my order 3.10. received it after long wait today, and of course it was damaged.

I hope I get a replacement, just wondering if I have to send this one back to them.

I really miss Play.com steelbook packages, Zavvi sure is careless with these.

Hmph, seems like Zavvi will just give me a full refund instead of replacement, now what's up with that since the product isn't even out of sale. I don't have to return this damaged copy either.

Now I'm considering about cancelling my remaining orders from Zavvi since it seems rather risky to order steelbooks there. First time I got a damaged one from there. :/

I was watching my regular BD release of "The Prestige" recently and I forgot how much I really like this film. So now I am so tempted to so bite on that steelbook, the artwork is awesome. I will wait for a price drop....

Had been meaning to pick up the movie for awhile but kept forgetting and such. I have to say I am glad I kept forgetting because I picked up the steel and think it looks pretty darn nice. One of Zavvi's better recent releases.