The Punisher (1989) (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Zavvi Exclusive) [UK]

denizen

The Shadow Ninja
Premium Supporter
Nov 13, 2012
South Africa
Purchase Link (Scheduled to be live Sat, 11/29)
Price: £15.99
Release Date: 26 February 2015
Notes: Limited to 3000 Copies

punisher.jpg

p1.jpg

p2.jpg

p3.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
waiting for this to drop below $10 like the other Punisher did before I bought it. Don't like the fact it is B locked, but love the look of the steel and will more than likely pick it up eventually. I have spent so much on steels over the last couple years, maybe it is about time to invest in a region free bluray player. Ebay has some that have been modified to be region free and are warranted by the company that changes them as well.

Reactions: charleybusko
I have not seen this or the 2004 Thomas Jane version so I have no idea how good or bad either film are but I want to finish my Marvel collection off. This is still available from zavvi whereas the Thomas Jane version is sold out.

What do you all reccomend?

Last edited:
I have not seen this or the 2004 Travolta version so I have no idea how good or bad either film are but I want to finish my Marvel collection off. This is still available from zavvi whereas the Travolta version is sold out.

I ordered it few weeks back with a 10% off code. It's a nice steelbook, not actually watched the movie. I too got it to complete my marvel collection. It's worth noting that this has gone out of stock before (not sure if that's a sign of stock levels or not though)

I have not seen this or the 2004 Travolta version so I have no idea how good or bad either film are but I want to finish my Marvel collection off. This is still available from zavvi whereas the Travolta version is sold out.

Its not the frickin Travolta version! !it's the Thomas Jane version.

Just recently picked this up, and I must say the steelbook is BOSS!!!!!!!!!!!

As for the film itself, it's what a consider a fun popcorn movie! Prefer the Thomas Jane version, but this to me is still fun. Always fun watching dirtbags get theirs.