Amazon link: here £15.00

Zavvi link: Here £16.95

attachment.php

Attachments

• The Purge.jpg
    The Purge.jpg
    48.5 KB · Views: 151
Last edited by a moderator:
I really liked this. The whole idea about crime being legal for 12 hours got my attention.

Good flick to watch with buddies. Dim the lights, grab a beer and enjoy.

Yes, I agree. It's a pretty good movie. Nothing mindblowing but good fun and I really liked Rhys Wakefield as the polite leader. He reminded me a little bit of Patrick Bateman in American Psycho.

Not that great of an effect on the lenticular slipcover so I'll go with the US one as I usually prefer regular slipcovers anyway.

I got my copy from Amazon....sadly missing the slip.
I contacted CS and the guy had no idea what a slip case was and said different stores have different suppliers but will find out with warehouse if any of them have one. If they do they will send replacement but otherwise I can return for refund.

update:
Happy days. Amazon sending me one with slip.

Last edited:
Reactions: frankgranata
My local HMV and Sainsburys were slipless, Tesco had 3 copies with lenti's so i purchased one up for a member as the Amazon copy i ordered for him arrived this morning slipless. Seem's like the lenti slips are very limited on this release.

Slips available at Walmart Canada

---------- Post added at 11:31 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:31 AM ----------

I can still grab a few if anyone would like a copy, pm me

Slips available at Walmart Canada

---------- Post added at 11:31 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:31 AM ----------

I can still grab a few if anyone would like a copy, pm me

How can Walmart Canada have a UK lenticular slip???
Wrong thread???

---------- Post added at 06:16 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:15 PM ----------

Zavvi just listed Lenticular slip with 2d+3d at 16.99 GBP

I ordered this one.

http://www.zavvi.com/blu-ray/the-purge-includes-3d-lenticular-sleeve-and-ultraviolet-copy/10827489.html

This film has no 3D that is just the slip they are describing.