Amazon link: here £15.00

Zavvi link: Here £16.95

attachment.php

Attachments

• The Purge.jpg
    The Purge.jpg
    48.5 KB · Views: 151
Last edited by a moderator:
I'm not sure if this will get a steel in any territory if not i'll get this i really enjoyed it a good edge of your seat thriller well worth checking out.

I'll pick it up from Sainsburys on release date. They seem to be blowing everyone out of the park at the moment with their prices. Also amazon very dodgy at the moment with slipcovers.

Is this a play.com exclusive?

No it will be widely available :thumbs:

---------- Post added at 01:26 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:24 PM ----------

I'll pick it up from Sainsburys on release date. They seem to be blowing everyone out of the park at the moment with their prices. Also amazon very dodgy at the moment with slipcovers.

It's currently £16.99 on Sainsburys entertainment online but hopefully it will go down come release date instore.

At least with amazon if there is no slip it is very simple to just send it back, if you use collect+ amazon refund you immediately after it's been scanned. I don't usually have a problem with no slip just damaged slips as they use those dodgy cardboard envelopes.

Last edited:
Reactions: PunkNinja
Hello rodtp,
Its Jesse here, "his son". Just looking after Dads sales/messages ect. while he's still in hospital. Just curious about this movie as ive asked Karl (123kid) to get a copy of the lenticular version for Dads collection.
Will say g'day to Dad for you.
Jesse

Reactions: rodtp and ash333
I really liked this. The whole idea about crime being legal for 12 hours got my attention.

Good flick to watch with buddies. Dim the lights, grab a beer and enjoy.

Last edited:
Reactions: BURRAGUM
Just asked a trader on Play to confirm if it had the lenticular slip before I ordered and was told it DOES NOT (even though it's in the product description) :(

---------- Post added at 10:09 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:09 PM ----------

Stacks in Tesco. None in HMV.

How much is it there?

Picked this up in Sainburys today , not the best lenticular slip but I'm addicted to them when it comes to horror movies. :hilarious:
One thing that always annoys me with them is that they get scratched and damaged extremely easy.