The Raid 2 (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Entertainment Store Exclusive) [UK]

Dec 12, 2012
Croxley, London
entertainmentstore_zps5a70a611.jpg

Official HDN Announcement:

We are pleased to announce that our friends at the Entertainment Store will have the Exclusive Blu-Ray Steelbook for The Raid 2!

Release date: August 11,2014

• Limited to 4,000 copies
    • Worldwide exclusive artwork by Jock
    • Debossed title
    • Zero finish

Purchase link £ 17.99

Group Buy: Masterblaster, Naughtius Maximus or HUBMUSWELL

65584215_500x500_1.jpg

More pics:
65584215_500x500_2.jpg

65584215_500x500_3.jpg

Previous member news regarding UK release:
This has just come up from their Facebook page...
http://shortlist.com/entertainment/films/exclusive-raid-2-blu-ray-artwork

01.jpg

02.jpg

03.jpg

Attachments

• thumb.jpg
    thumb.jpg
    20.3 KB · Views: 678
Last edited by a moderator:
just arrived. i think this is actually my first day 1 steelbook release! next week will be my first big zavvi haul! 5 coming through.

Received this today. Have to admit that I am quite disappointed with the back and inside artwork. The only reason the front is acceptable is because it kinda matches the first movie but the rest of it is a letdown. Hope French or Korea version is better

Almost gave up hope on receiving mine today, then it arrived last minute. :D

Really happy with it overall, although it could've been a lot nicer with some spot-gloss imo.

Don't worry, it features the original audio as well :) I just had a look putting it in my player, though like you, I was worried too.
I dont like that you have to put your thumb underneath the disc (like an alpha case) to get it out, I was very afraid of fingerprints but it seems to be fine after I cleaned it.

I received my copy today and I have to say I am a bit disappointed. Just like with Need for Speed, the finish lets it down. It's not the worst Steelbook ever, but it's not as good as the first one and not as good as some recent efforts from Entertainment One (Ender's Game for example).

Agreed. comparing the two side by side, I think the reason is, the first steels focus was more on the ART (character is much closer and shows more detail and the title of the film is very small) while the new steel focuses more on the TITLE. (Character is shown in much less detail and title is HUGE) The lettering also looks much better in white IMO