The Raid 2 (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Entertainment Store Exclusive) [UK]

Dec 12, 2012
Croxley, London
entertainmentstore_zps5a70a611.jpg

Official HDN Announcement:

We are pleased to announce that our friends at the Entertainment Store will have the Exclusive Blu-Ray Steelbook for The Raid 2!

Release date: August 11,2014

• Limited to 4,000 copies
    • Worldwide exclusive artwork by Jock
    • Debossed title
    • Zero finish

Purchase link £ 17.99

Group Buy: Masterblaster, Naughtius Maximus or HUBMUSWELL

65584215_500x500_1.jpg

More pics:
65584215_500x500_2.jpg

65584215_500x500_3.jpg

Previous member news regarding UK release:
This has just come up from their Facebook page...
http://shortlist.com/entertainment/films/exclusive-raid-2-blu-ray-artwork

01.jpg

02.jpg

03.jpg

Attachments

• thumb.jpg
    thumb.jpg
    20.3 KB · Views: 678
Last edited by a moderator:
Quick question. Is it essential to have watched the first one before you watch number two?

Quite honestly I would say no. Some people are bound to diagree with me on that being that part 2 picks up directly where the first film left off. However when people say this you can imagine it like a couple of back to back episodes of 24 - an episode ends on a cliffhanger and within 10 mins of the start of the next episode, the cliffhanger element that got you all worried about what will happen next has been resolved. It's the same here with The Raid 2 in my opinion. I also don't believe it's essential because well, the plot of the original wasn't all that substantial and while the start of the sequel frames the aftermath of the first film, its pretty much just a few pieces put in play to get things moving again.

Quick question. Is it essential to have watched the first one before you watch number two?

Not really. You could pick up the plot quite easily just watching the second one, and you'd only really miss one or two character things that carry over. But the first film is genuinely an excellent action flick, so I can't think of a good reason for not watching it first, if only because it's such a joy to watch.

Reactions: Kizza
also got mine today. great steelbook for a great movie!!
this could turn out to be one hell of a franchise if they maintain the excellent production quality and continue with the top quality steelbooks we've been given so far.
here's hoping for more, although i think it's safe to say that's a no brainer!!!!!

Watched it last night. Still an amazing experience...I got sweaty during the final boss fight :wtf: Steel itself is nice, agree with sentiments that it's really not as appealing as the original's but it still beats the hell (over the head with a hammer) out of all the other cover art I've seen and gets points from me for being consistent with the Play steel of the original.

• Helpful Post
Reactions: StifflersDad
also got mine today. great steelbook for a great movie!!
this could turn out to be one hell of a franchise if they maintain the excellent production quality and continue with the top quality steelbooks we've been given so far.
here's hoping for more, although i think it's safe to say that's a no brainer!!!!!

I actually hope that they finish with it and don't continue making them. I'd be more than content with there just being these 2.

Received my copy yesterday and watched it in the evening, great film.
Loved the Asian chick with the Hammers.
Roll on The Raid 3