The Secret Life Of Walter Mitty(BD + DVD + DHD + Soundtrack)(Walmart Exclusive) [USA]

PunkNinja

Bring The Good Times Home
Contributor
Premium Supporter
Jan 3, 2013
USA
$_3.JPG

ORDER HERE

Price: $33.99
Release date: 04/15/2014

Starring:
Ben Stiller,
Kristen Wiig,
Jon Daly,
Kathryn Hahn,
Terence Bernie Hines,
Adam Scott,
Paul Fitzgerald
Studio Name: 20th Century Fox Home Entertainment
Blu-ray Release Date: 04/15/2014
Rating: PG
Format: Blu-ray
Screen Format: Widescreen
Run Time (in minutes): 115 minutes
Language: English
Audio Tracks: AC, DTS-HD Master Audio, Dolby Digital 5.1
Product in Inches (L x W x H): 0.5 x 5.5 x 7.44

Deleted, Extended and Alternate Scenes, Behind the Scenes, Gallery: Reference Photography, Music Video: "Stay Alive" by Jose Gonzalez, Theatrical Trailer.

Subtitles: English SDH (Subtitles for Deaf and Hearing Impaired), French and Spanish, Digital Copy Subject to Expiration, Bonus Music CD: "The Secret Life of Walter Mitty" Soundtrack.

Ben Stiller directs and stars in this classic story of a daydreamer who escapes his anonymous life by disappearing into a fantasy world filled with heroism, romance and adventure. When his job, along with that of a co-worker (Kristen Wiig), is threatened, Walter takes action in the real world, embarking on a journey more extraordinary than anything he could have imagined.

I have to go with Target's Digibook, but this edition looks great, too! This film had such a brilliant soundtrack, so that makes for a wonderful bonus. Ben Stiller definitely knows his music. :thumbs:

Pics taken from deltasun over at another forum.

MittyMart1.jpg

MittyMart2.jpg

I think it looks great, but I was really hoping for a lenticular release for Walter Mitty. I saw a lenticular theatrical poster for it and would've LOVED that as a cover. The soundtrack alone makes this release worth it, though. :thumbs:

Last edited by a moderator: