Digibook The Secret Life of Walter Mitty (Target Exclusive Blu-ray Digibook) [USA]

kaw

Pop!/Movies/TV Mod
Premium Supporter
Nov 4, 2010
Vancouver Canada
The Secret Life of Walter Mitty - Target Exclusive Digibook [USA]

Release Date: April 15, 2014
Price: $19.99 LINK
Group buy: here

mitty.jpeg

Includes exclusive 30 page Collectible Book with Unforgettable Life Magazine covers spanning more than 10 decades

Attachments

• mitty.jpg
    mitty.jpg
    38.3 KB · Views: 317
Last edited by a moderator:
bought this for $10 without dvd & digital copy :D it's no use for me anyway, i can put my soundtrack CD to the empty disc slot and it is really a bargain price :D

Very good use of the empty spot! Grats on a bargain find!

great movie. watched in cinema twice, and really enjoyed this. one of the best movie last year

I enjoyed this movie more than I expected. When I was younger I used to zone out and day dream a bit. Part of me related to Walter and seeing how well shot the film was and how carried away some scenes became was highly enjoyable.

Reactions: fariz
I did pick this up. Lucky I found a copy w/o a spider wrap security device, as so many others were just destroyed. I watched the movie with my girlfriend and She liked it alot, and I liked it better than I thought I would. Its really a nice movie.

$5 Coupon at coupons.com

Heads up guys, there's currently a $5 coupon available for Walter Mitty at coupons.com, so that will bring the price down to only $10 for the digi at Target. All of the Target stores around me have a bunch still. I'm going to do a return and rebuy at the lower price to get $10 back later today. :D

Looks like I missed the action with this release...
Is it this available in store ? The french edition is common, and I'd like to try to get one of this Digibook :)

Let me know ;)

Looks like I missed the action with this release...
Is it this available in store ? The french edition is common, and I'd like to try to get one of this Digibook :)

Let me know ;)

I'd be happy to order one for you as it's still available from the website and forward along.

PM me for info please

Reactions: perchut