Horror-TV The Strain (Season 4) [FX]

Sixteenvolt420

TV/Video Game/Music Mod
Premium Supporter
Oct 3, 2010
Drums, PA
the-strain-affiche2014428124617.jpg

The transformation has begun.

It can no longer be denied — New York City is rapidly falling to an evil epidemic, and no one is coming to its rescue. Its citizens must fight or die.

Dr. Ephraim Goodweather and his unlikely allies tried to take down the embodiment of this evil — the Master — and failed. Now Eph and Dr. Nora Martinez concentrate on creating a biological weapon to wipe out the creatures, while Abraham Setrakian searches for an ancient book he hopes will reveal the strigoi's entire history...and possibly a way to kill them. Meanwhile, the Master is out for revenge, unleashing new and even more terrifying breeds of bloodthirsty creatures. They need to find a way to defeat him before the infection spreads too far and becomes irreparable...before they become monsters themselves.

Last edited by a moderator:
@bloodsnake007 buddy have you seen this version from Amazon Japan of season 1....:naughty::naughty::OMG::OMG::OMG: :wow::drool::notworthy: :LOL::whistle:

View attachment 176655

View attachment 176654

View attachment 176653

View attachment 176652

http://www.amazon.co.jp/dp/B011N97V3U/?tag=hdnjp-22 :watch::wow::p:D:confused:

@harry
Maybe I will sit this next to the wife's side of the bed so when she gets up in the night she ***** herself....:whistle:

:LOL::rofl::LOL::wow: EEK!:arghh: :oohyeah::bucktooth: :naughty:
@earthscope :woot: That's fu**ing AWESOME! :notworthy: Thanks buddy! You should create a thread on the Collectors Edition section ;)

Alyssa will defnitely sh*t herself if I placed this next to her bed side! :p :rofl: But she'll kick my ass afterwards! :box: :blackeye: So you better come visit me in the hospital if this happens! :whistle: :D

Reactions: earthscope
Man...Season 2 is having the same pacing problems as Season 1:(.
And I know we all get older...but seriously..have mercy!- THAT is Samantha Mathis??!!!:ohno:
Old man Time put a hurt on that girl!!:bored:
image.jpg

Thanks candy man... ;-)

Looking forward to it... It's seems as if only Suits, Humans and The Strain keeps me interested.

I stopped watching True Detective after 3 episodes. Just can't get the comedy face of Vaughn out of my head. I watched and every time I'm waiting for him to make a joke and that all of a sudden Nose Wilson peeps out of the blue. Lol......