The Terminator (1984) - 40th Anniversary (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) [UK]

Now it's popped up on Amazon UK. Not live. Might end up being one of amazon's false listings from other regions/retailers. Have to wait and see.

It probably won't be a new transfer.
Of course it'll be a new transfer.. given there is no previous 4K HDR transfer. If you mean it'll be from the same scan used for the 2012 remaster, possibly not, assuming that was a 4K scan (I can't find any evidence to say it was).

WB are very good at providing fresh 4K DIs for films that have not had one previously, assuming they did not have a 2K DI.

• Thanks
Reactions: Stygian
Apparently James Camron is working on a new 4k transfer.
Season 1 Omg GIF by Friends

Of course it'll be a new transfer.. given there is no previous 4K HDR transfer. If you mean it'll be from the same scan used for the 2012 remaster, possibly not, assuming that was a 4K scan (I can't find any evidence to say it was).

WB are very good at providing fresh 4K DIs for films that have not had one previously, assuming they did not have a 2K DI.

My mistake. I didn't pay enough attention to the title of the thread. I was thinking it was another Terminator 2 SteelBook.

So can we expect another waxy release to divide everybody?

Reactions: samdavies
My mistake. I didn't pay enough attention to the title of the thread. I was thinking it was another Terminator 2 SteelBook.

So can we expect another waxy release to divide everybody?
I can’t see it being as bad as the current T2 disc, but if Cameron has had a hand in this, I'm sure it'll urk some people.

Yeah not a fan of these PO's without knowing the art

I get most places don't charge until dispatch so no harm in putting orders in but if the artwork isn't ready just don't announce anything imo
Yeah it’s not the end of the world like you say everything is charged on dispatch but there seems to be a lot more lately. Inception, interstellar, nightmare on elm street etc