SoCal
The USA Blu-ray Slipcover/Slipbox List Megathread

Attachments

• USA.png
    USA.png
    31.6 KB · Views: 373
Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: 123kid and Bluprint
I also saw some other title I cant remember the name of ... (that tells you a lot. ;)) that had a slip cover on it and it said Wal-mart exclusive ... i went back a few days later and was going to take a pic but I couldnt find it ... tho I seriously doubt anyone bought it. It was some odd title. Looked like a drama or rom-com.

---------- Post added at 08:22 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:22 AM ----------

It was a regular real slip, nothing like above ... tho it wasnt special in my eyes cause it was that matte like paper ... felt and looked cheap.

I also saw some other title I cant remember the name of ... (that tells you a lot. ;)) that had a slip cover on it and it said Wal-mart exclusive ... i went back a few days later and was going to take a pic but I couldnt find it ... tho I seriously doubt anyone bought it. It was some odd title. Looked like a drama or rom-com.

---------- Post added at 08:22 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:22 AM ----------

It was a regular real slip, nothing like above ... tho it wasnt special in my eyes cause it was that matte like paper ... felt and looked cheap.
Walmart has two of those type of exclusive blu-rays. One is The Jensen Project. The other I can't remember the title.

http://www.walmart.com/ip/14668485

just been shopping & see unstoppable has a slipcase & skyline has a 3D lenticular slipcase what does look very cool.just a shame the film was crap.

I have a Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince Lenticular Cover at home if someone wants it Just pay me the shipping. PM me if interested.

UK Slipcover List

I added the UK slipcover list on the first page. If anyone is from the UK and you don't see a title on the list, please let me know and I'll add it.

Thanks.

Reactions: Wreck