SoCal
The USA Blu-ray Slipcover/Slipbox List Megathread

Attachments

• USA.png
    USA.png
    31.6 KB · Views: 373
Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: 123kid and Bluprint
Does the US version of Survival of the Dead still come with the lenticular cover? I need to import the US one anyway as the UK release is bare bones as far as extras go (cool slip though) but would like to make sure I get one with the lenticular slip if possible as I collect these as well as Steelbooks. None of the listings on ebay, amazon.co.uk or amazon.com state if they still have them.

Any help greatly appreciated on this one!

Hey Guys-not sure if you're keeping track of slipcovers with multiple types of features/finishes, but the Ten Commandments Limited Ed set has a clear slipcover with the art, and the actual box has a Lenticular piece that spans the whole box (image is of parting sea).

Does the US version of Survival of the Dead still come with the lenticular cover? I need to import the US one anyway as the UK release is bare bones as far as extras go (cool slip though) but would like to make sure I get one with the lenticular slip if possible as I collect these as well as Steelbooks. None of the listings on ebay, amazon.co.uk or amazon.com state if they still have them.

Any help greatly appreciated on this one!

I could get you one in store, but I doubt ordering online would grant you a slip.

IP Man 2 Blu-ray Slip cover

IP Man 2 Blu-ray Slip cover

DSCF8137.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
That would be very good of you, Wreck. How much does this one usually sell for in store?

Do you want new or used, I might be able to score either. Price wise, my guess would be $12.99 to 24.99 I say 24.99 but it may not be more than 19.99 I'm just not 100% sure. 12.99 or 14.99 would be a used version if they have a used version at my Hastings.