SoCal
The USA Blu-ray Slipcover/Slipbox List Megathread

Attachments

• USA.png
    USA.png
    31.6 KB · Views: 379
Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: 123kid and Bluprint
So I go into Walmart this morning before work. This place never has stuff out on Tuesdays, so I think to myself, a big release like Little Mermaid should be out at least. Well I was wrong, NOTHING THERE! So the manager happens to be passing by and I usually never complain, but I did this time. She apologize and went to the back and after 10 min of waiting...she came out with a copy, which she gave me ...FOR FREE. Patience is virtue.

It had a minty slip, which by the way is awesome! looks like the bottom of the ocean, I'll take pics tonight :)

Reactions: darczap
Lookey there. The rat crawls back hehe

I never left...just been obsessed with posters lately. Still love me some slips. I manage grocery at my Wal-mart now so I dont get as many chances to wander over and see whats in the backroom for electronics

Yes I do, but I usually only head up that way when I'm visiting a friend as it's 58 miles away from me. Maybe she's due for a visit soon. :D

Fry's is an underrated place to look. Everyone always heads to BBY, Target, and so on, but most peeps don't think Fry's. I've found gems there as the huge collections tend to remain on the shelves.