SoCal
The USA Blu-ray Slipcover/Slipbox List Megathread

Attachments

• USA.png
    USA.png
    31.6 KB · Views: 379
Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: 123kid and Bluprint
Fry's is an underrated place to look. Everyone always heads to BBY, Target, and so on, but most peeps don't think Fry's. I've found gems there as the huge collections tend to remain on the shelves.

I 100% agree, I love going there. The store I go to has the largest selection of blu-rays I've ever seen compared to any other retail store. I once found the oop A River Runs Through It digibook there. My favorite store bar none from all the other retailers, I just wish they would build one close to me.

Fry's is an underrated place to look. Everyone always heads to BBY, Target, and so on, but most peeps don't think Fry's. I've found gems there as the huge collections tend to remain on the shelves.

I wish I had a Fry's. They are successful because they are a small chain and aren't nationwide. They only have stores in 8 states so I'm sure they have a very low operating cost and can pass that to it's customers.

Meh they aren't the cheapest in town I tell you that. Ive been going ro frys for years and while they do have some good deals often, prices are very similar to other stores. I will say they tend to have a lot more than most places so thats my last resort.

Does anyone in the US or Canada could tell me if this title has got a slipcover please?...

normal_Mars_Needs_Moms_Blu-ray.jpg

Also I would like to have the confirmation that it does contain the french audio language...

Many thanks in advance! :)

Reactions: Hatross