Completed The Walking Dead (Season 11) [AMC]

Glen-BoB

Grampie Blu-Clan
Jan 28, 2009
Dartmouth, NS, CaNaDa
Season 7 :twd:

TWD S7 Banner.jpg

This is right up my alley and looks pretty cool.

wd.jpg

AMC Upcoming Original Series: The Walking Dead

AMC Upcoming Original Series: The Walking Dead

AMC has greenlit The Walking Dead as a six-episode series based on the comic book written by Robert Kirkman and published by Image Comics. The Walking Dead tells the story of life following a zombie apocalypse. It follows a group of survivors, led by police officer Rick Grimes, traveling in search of a safe and secure home. Andrew Lincoln (Love Actually, Teachers, Strike Back) will portray the lead role of Rick Grimes while actor Jon Bernthal (The Pacific, The Ghost Writer) will portray the character Shane, who worked with Rick in the police department before the zombie disaster. Other cast includes Laurie Holden (The Shield), who plays Andrea, one of two sisters who join the survivors of the zombie plague, Steven Yeun as Glenn, an expert scavenger and Sarah Wayne Callies (Prison Break), who plays Rick's wife Lori.

The Walking Dead begins production in June in Atlanta with six, one-hour episodes for season one. The series is set to premiere in October 2010 during AMC Fearfest, the network's annual blockbuster marathon of thriller and horror films. AMC announced development of The Walking Dead in August 2009 and announced the pilot in January of this year.

About the Producers
Robert Kirkman serves as an executive producer on the project and three-time Academy Award-nominee Frank Darabont (The Shawshank Redemption, The Green Mile) serves as writer, director and executive producer. Gale Anne Hurd (The Terminator, Aliens, Armageddon, The Incredible Hulk), chairman of Valhalla Motion Pictures, serves as Executive Producer. David Alpert from Circle of Confusion serves as Executive Producer. Charles “Chic” Eglee (Dexter, The Shield, Dark Angel) will also serve as Executive Producer, and Jack LoGiudice (Sons of Anarchy, Resurrection Blvd) will serve as Co-Executive Producer.

"AMC strives to make original shows that play like movies and The Walking Dead is a perfect complement to the network’s celebrated movie franchise, Fearfest, which has always been an important destination for our audience," said Charlie Collier, AMC President. "With its depth of story and the remarkable talent attached, The Walking Dead gives us an opportunity to raise the bar significantly within this popular genre, and continue our commitment to being the home of premium programming on basic cable."

"The Walking Dead is that rare piece of material that plays on many levels," says Joel Stillerman, Senior Vice President of Programming, Production and Digital Content. "Kirkman's series brilliantly captures the social commentary and ongoing human drama of the zombie apocalypse; and let's us kick a little zombie you-know-what from time to time."

Last edited by a moderator:
so hyped for that glad to have Season 5 on blu-ray to watch Season 5 again :woot: i'll watch Season 1-5 again starting Sunday :cool: i think Season 6 Episode 1 is 90 Minute premier i think :woot:

Awesome, ive got 2nd half of S5 to rewatch next week :thumbs:

For the premiere im predicting Alexandria vs Wolves especially if it is 90 mins as then by the end of ep1, Rick and the Gang will be in full control of Alexandria. After rwatching S5 premiere this week im certain S6 premiere is going to have to be just as important with action. What im most hyped for is how the first ep is going to air as ive read its going to be different. My 1st thoughts where that its:
(POTENTIAL SPOILER)

Alexandria destroyed with walkers everywhere and maybe even the gang crying over a mysterious body (Who it is and Are they dead? Will remain a mystsrious.

But, im thinking that wouldnt be until Mid Season Finale and the talk about Ep1 was that by the end of Ep1, Audience would understand whats happened. All the talk around Ep1 is so vague that its so intriguing.

Also, for deaths this season im predicting:

(Spoiler tag just incase)

Gabriel - Has to die, after all the snitchy he done in end of S5.

Numerous Alexandra extras

Jessie, Ron (sure that was the kids name) & Denna - die in mid Season finale, that way we have big deaths but still keep main cast. Maggie has been being built as new morale/politician so no need for Denna ;)

Abraham - i dont want this as i love the character as a bad ass but if Morgan stays around who will be a hybrid of morale Hershel with bad ass old michonne (eg Walker killing machine but with his stick). Im hoping he makes it the season at least but wouldn't be suprised if Abraham gets killed, unfortunately.

Glenn or Daryl - Season Finale, Season finales are normally huge so no better place to lose a major character to the next major villian. Mostly likely Glenn but i wouldn't mind a twist with Daryl finally getting killed. At the minute i believe they isnt much more that can be done with Daryl as last 2 seasons they had added more emotional connections to daryl like Beth & Carol and then last season we had the Aaron and recruiter arc.

Although i would love a major twist and it being both. Imagine audience reaction if Glenn was first and Ah no we're lost then bang, Daryls gone to. Would end the Season a huge :wtf: That way early S7 we have both Maggie & Carol wanting retribution and bad ass Carol is always fun especially as Rick can go full on crazy again. Crazy, bearded Rick has been my favourite Rick arc so far.

Reactions: luke98
Awesome, ive got 2nd half of S5 to rewatch next week :thumbs:

For the premiere im predicting Alexandria vs Wolves especially if it is 90 mins as then by the end of ep1, Rick and the Gang will be in full control of Alexandria. After rwatching S5 premiere this week im certain S6 premiere is going to have to be just as important with action. What im most hyped for is how the first ep is going to air as ive read its going to be different. My 1st thoughts where that its:
(POTENTIAL SPOILER)

Alexandria destroyed with walkers everywhere and maybe even the gang crying over a mysterious body (Who it is and Are they dead? Will remain a mystsrious.

But, im thinking that wouldnt be until Mid Season Finale and the talk about Ep1 was that by the end of Ep1, Audience would understand whats happened. All the talk around Ep1 is so vague that its so intriguing.

Also, for deaths this season im predicting:

(Spoiler tag just incase)

Gabriel - Has to die, after all the snitchy he done in end of S5.

Numerous Alexandra extras

Jessie, Ron (sure that was the kids name) & Denna - die in mid Season finale, that way we have big deaths but still keep main cast. Maggie has been being built as new morale/politician so no need for Denna ;)

Abraham - i dont want this as i love the character as a bad ass but if Morgan stays around who will be a hybrid of morale Hershel with bad ass old michonne (eg Walker killing machine but with his stick). Im hoping he makes it the season at least but wouldn't be suprised if Abraham gets killed, unfortunately.

Glenn or Daryl - Season Finale, Season finales are normally huge so no better place to lose a major character to the next major villian. Mostly likely Glenn but i wouldn't mind a twist with Daryl finally getting killed. At the minute i believe they isnt much more that can be done with Daryl as last 2 seasons they had added more emotional connections to daryl like Beth & Carol and then last season we had the Aaron and recruiter arc.

Although i would love a major twist and it being both. Imagine audience reaction if Glenn was first and Ah no we're lost then bang, Daryls gone to. Would end the Season a huge :wtf: That way early S7 we have both Maggie & Carol wanting retribution and bad ass Carol is always fun especially as Rick can go full on crazy again. Crazy, bearded Rick has been my favourite Rick arc so far.
I've read a spoiler free review for Episode 1, sounds very good :wow: but don't want to say anything just in case it could be considered a spoiler :joy:

I've read a spoiler free review for Episode 1, sounds very good :wow: but don't want to say anything just in case it could be considered a spoiler :joy:

ha ha, me to. i had a Google search after i posted and it sounds so awesome. From what i could tell from the Non-spoiler review is that it should lead to (COMIC SPOILER)
No Way Out story
which i reckon we'll see this season, probably around mid season. I'm quite optimistic at how that will be presented on tv now as from what we can tell from those reviews is going to have an awesome start and quite realistic.

Damn, those Non spoiler reviews have me even hyped now :cigar:

ha ha, me to. i had a Google search after i posted and it sounds so awesome. From what i could tell from the Non-spoiler review is that it should lead to (COMIC SPOILER)
No Way Out story
which i reckon we'll see this season, probably around mid season. I'm quite optimistic at how that will be presented on tv now as from what we can tell from those reviews is going to have an awesome start and quite realistic.

Damn, those Non spoiler reviews have me even hyped now :cigar:
I heard about a casting call for bad guy ;) in Episode 16 :wow:

I heard about a casting call for bad guy ;) in Episode 16 :wow:

ha ha, if its THE guy, S7 will be even more insane. If its true, then here hoping the blu ray release for S7 and S6 ep 16 is uncensored otherwise part of the appeal will be lost. A season finale is the perfect time to introduce him especially if it follows the comics :stop::censored::OMG:

ha ha, if its THE guy, S7 will be even more insane. If its true, then here hoping the blu ray release for S7 and S6 ep 16 is uncensored otherwise part of the appeal will be lost. A season finale is the perfect time to introduce him especially if it follows the comics :stop::censored::OMG:
I am following The Spoiling Dead on facebook they are reliable, i read something about the mid season finale, it sounds crazy :wow:

I am following The Spoiling Dead on facebook they are reliable, i read something about the mid season finale, it sounds crazy :wow:

me too, i only found them a few back. Yh the mid season finale sounds very action packed and from the Non Spoiler reviews of Ep1 it looks this it will be getting lead to from Ep1 which is great.

Wolves are interesting to and like we all saw in S5 finales, they like to capture and disfigure their own walkers and they have shown that they have pictures of Alexandria so i wouldn't be surprised if we get a sort or re-do of S3/4 Governor attack on the Prison but this time with Wolves attacking Alexandria. The guys seem insane and if it was me, id attack ASAP especially as they should be alot of arguing early on in this season between Rick's gang and Alexandria folks, the trailer defiantly hinted it, so attack whilst there guard is down.

Also, although they say Walking Dead try to reinvent itself every 8 episodes i can see them following S4 & S5 in that 1st 8 episodes are packed with treats/terror/action whilst 2nd half is slightly calmer and deals with all what happened in the 1st half of season leading to a major :wtf: moment in the finale (what we always get eg. S2 - Walkers at Farm, S3- Governor attack, S4- Shock of Terminus & S5 - return of Morgan).

Oh yeah, is it just me or does it seem that the writers are writing the Season finales in like 2 parts (since S4) with finale being part 1 so that the debut episode of the next season can be action/resolution like a Part 2. Its what make me love Walking dead as most shows just build to a finale and then the debut ep introduces new stuff ready for the next season, its defiantly helps when mass re watching old seasons as everything follows perfect.

me too, i only found them a few back. Yh the mid season finale sounds very action packed and from the Non Spoiler reviews of Ep1 it looks this it will be getting lead to from Ep1 which is great.

Wolves are interesting to and like we all saw in S5 finales, they like to capture and disfigure their own walkers and they have shown that they have pictures of Alexandria so i wouldn't be surprised if we get a sort or re-do of S3/4 Governor attack on the Prison but this time with Wolves attacking Alexandria. The guys seem insane and if it was me, id attack ASAP especially as they should be alot of arguing early on in this season between Rick's gang and Alexandria folks, the trailer defiantly hinted it, so attack whilst there guard is down.

Also, although they say Walking Dead try to reinvent itself every 8 episodes i can see them following S4 & S5 in that 1st 8 episodes are packed with treats/terror/action whilst 2nd half is slightly calmer and deals with all what happened in the 1st half of season leading to a major :wtf: moment in the finale (what we always get eg. S2 - Walkers at Farm, S3- Governor attack, S4- Shock of Terminus & S5 - return of Morgan).

Oh yeah, is it just me or does it seem that the writers are writing the Season finales in like 2 parts (since S4) with finale being part 1 so that the debut episode of the next season can be action/resolution like a Part 2. Its what make me love Walking dead as most shows just build to a finale and then the debut ep introduces new stuff ready for the next season, its defiantly helps when mass re watching old seasons as everything follows perfect.
If THE bad guy appears in the finale ;) then i wonder who will be on the chopping block :ohno:

If THE bad guy appears in the finale ;) then i wonder who will be on the chopping block :ohno:

i reckon:
(My pick below)

Glenn - so vital to future storyline unless they kill of Maggie to ...

And/or Daryl

Im actually hoping Daryl as there isnt much more for him to do as he shown more emotion last couple of seasons with Beth, Carol and a bit of friendship with Aaron last season. with him not being in the comics, i can see him getting killed eventually so who better than Negan.

If i was doing it id have Glenn like in the comics (so all comics readers are like i knew that would happen) then BAMN! Daryl is next to. Last scene of S6 ends with Rick gang crying especially Maggie & Carol , if present, and Rick would have tears and angry face as Negan laughs in the background and then the credits roll

i reckon:
(My pick below)

Glenn - so vital to future storyline unless they kill of Maggie to ...

And/or Daryl

Im actually hoping Daryl as there isnt much more for him to do as he shown more emotion last couple of seasons with Beth, Carol and a bit of friendship with Aaron last season. with him not being in the comics, i can see him getting killed eventually so who better than Negan.

If i was doing it id have Glenn like in the comics (so all comics readers are like i knew that would happen) then BAMN! Daryl is next to. Last scene of S6 ends with Rick gang crying especially Maggie & Carol , if present, and Rick would have tears and angry face as Negan laughs in the background and then the credits roll
hopefully Abraham will be in it for the long run :D i heard about a flashback episode for Season 6 :D so f*cking hyped :smuggrin::drool::hungry::hungry::hungry: love replaying the Season 6 trailer, makes want to watch 1-5 again :hungry::hungry::hungry::hungry::joy::D