The Dark Knight (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Manta Lab Exclusive No. 54) [Hong Kong]

IRON MAN

E.D.I.T.H.
Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Dec 28, 2012
Everywhere
Release date: September 6, 2024
Purchase links: Box Set - Full Slip - Double Lenti A - Double Lenti B (Pre-order on July 5, at 8 PM - Hong Kong time)
Price: $175.97 (Box Set) - $52.99 (Full Slip) - $54.99 (Double Lenti A - Double Lenti B)

Notes:
WEA, Exclusive Steelcase designed by Manta Lab features "Full Glossy" Finish and "Debossed Title".
Box Set: 600 Sets, Numbered 1-600. Spot Foil, Spot Glossy, Spot Matte, Spot Embossing.
Full Slip: 1000 copies, Numbered 1-1000. Spot Foil, Spot Glossy, Spot Matte, Spot Embossing.
Double Lenti A: 1000 copies, Numbered 1-1000. 3D+Flip Lenticuar (Front), 3D Lenticular (Back) Spot Glossy, Spot Matte, Spot Embossing.
Double Lenti B: 1000 copies, Numbered 1-1000. 2 x 3D Lenticulars, Spot Glossy, Spot Matte, Spot Embossing.
Premiums: Booklet, Postcards, Character Cards, Envelope, Exclusive Numbering Sticker, Exclusive Release Front Sticker, Exclusive Release Lenticular Sticker, Tip On.

DK_Packshot_Box_cfa96228-d028-4e5a-b1d3-80a297401850_5000x.jpg
DK_Packshot_FS_5000x.jpg
DK_Packshot_DLSA_5000x.jpg
DK_Packshot_DLSB_5000x.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Defo the full slip for me because it’s different to any other slip I have. I would actually OC this but I simply can’t afford it because they are kinda taking the p!ss with these pre orders

Reactions: Lenny Nero
I know someone always says this, and this time it's me: I wish the FS was a DL. Also, are they really just copying HDz with the transition on DL-A? Overall, I'd say everything except DL-A is strong on this one—a better effort than BB, if still mostly predictable.

I hadn't been planning on going for this, being happy with my Blufans DL. Following the beauty shots I just really like all the slips so have gone for the OC.

FS is the winner followed by DL-B, the why so serious of one click is brilliant, and steelbook is great. I didn't get BB, as I have the Hdzeta and Blufans set but might just get FS for heath!

Hmmm think I like the FS the most, DL-A is nice too though. Can someone tell the noob that I am what the back being flip lenti means?
different images when you tilt it, hence no 3D effect

edit: tho website says 3D + flip for the back so possible less different images but still subtle 3D effect
e.g. Batman Begins double Lenti A front is a 3D + flip lenti

in most cases they are not as crisp as a pure 3D lentis

Last edited:
  • Helpful Post
Reactions: NateDog
For the longest time now I've wanted that art with a pet slip with the Why So Serious on it. Shame Manta didn't do it here but still happy to have the art on the box as it's my favourite poster from this film :drool:
That would've been awesome. Oh well. Say la vie. It's my favourite poster too, at least I've got it on the HDZ steel.

Hmmm think I like the FS the most, DL-A is nice too though. Can someone tell the noob that I am what the back being flip lenti means?
As explained the image changes (transitional is usually the term but manta call them flip flop)

This is the HDZeta DL. Same images used on the front and back with mantas DL-A

The back of the zeta changes image to this. And the manta will most likely be the same

E8B0B982-3CDA-4510-ADE1-8D6A85B491BC.jpeg
A97D0885-7754-441B-A4B9-C3F57901E923.jpeg

As explained the image changes (transitional is usually the term but manta call them flip flop)

This is the HDZeta DL. Same images used on the front and back with mantas DL-A

The back of the zeta changes image to this. And the manta will most likely be the same

View attachment 580730 View attachment 580731
i dont own the hdz edition, so i hope it's the same