Multi The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt - Collector's Edition

tridon

Est. 2011
Dec 5, 2011
Thunder Bay
PLATFORM: PS4 / XboxOne / PC

RELEASE DATE: Feb. 24, 2015
PRICE (at time of posting): $149.99 (USA) / £139.99 (UK)
ORDER:
PS4 [USA]
XboxOne [USA]
PC[USA]
PS4 [UK]
XboxOne [UK]
PC [UK]

Witcher.jpg

INCLUDES:
- All the contents from the standard edition of the game
- An exclusive CD with the official soundtrack
- The official, developer-created “Witcher Universe – The Compendium”
- A beautiful, detailed map of the in-game world
- A set of unique stickers
- A stylish, protective sleeve
- A giant, 33x24x26 cm (10”), 100% hand painted, Polystone figure of Geralt of Rivia battling a Griffin
- An exquisite, collector-grade Witcher medallion
- A one-of-a-kind SteelBook
- A two-hundred-page artbook, containing breathtaking art from the game

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: fishcp2
It seems to be sold out already in the USA Amazon, unfortunately. It would have been much cheaper to me.

Ordered it from the UK for now.

What do you think about xbox exclusive cards and cloth map? I got mine for PS4, but I never played the first 2 games honestly, the trailer and game details sold it to me though. I don't care much about the exclusives, but maybe a small price difference would be nice. Either way it sold out fast and there are very limited amounts, so I'm glad I got my pre-order in.

I think it's pretty disgusting on their part. They said it was because instead of punishing other audience members with exclusive DLC they would just do exclusive collectors edition item deals instead....however they forget that people like us who buy these editions and want to play on our platform of choice are going to feel ticked off over the fact we are paying the SAME for LESS.

I don't get why they don't understand that....they seemed pretty confused with their reply on it and didn't understand why some people were ticked off.

All they have to do is reduce the price for the other versions.

Reactions: Sevenswords14
I think it's pretty disgusting on their part. They said it was because instead of punishing other audience members with exclusive DLC they would just do exclusive collectors edition item deals instead....however they forget that people like us who buy these editions and want to play on our platform of choice are going to feel ticked off over the fact we are paying the SAME for LESS.

I don't get why they don't understand that....they seemed pretty confused with their reply on it and didn't understand why some people were ticked off.

All they have to do is reduce the price for the other versions.

Totally agree with you on this one, sadly this is what the console business has come to....